• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is going in May 2023???

Also going May 6-13! A week in a one-bedroom at Grand Cal. Anyone have any dining recommendations? I'm struggling trying to figure out where to eat.
We are staying at a good neighbor hotel. Working on my dining list too

We are there May 9-13th, doing a very special dining event on the 11th, of course the night they announce as a Star Wars night!

I'll be there May 2-6. Star Wars Nite on the 4th! Doing a split stay with Grand Californian and a Harbor hotel unless my other 2 nights open up at the Grand.

We are there May 10-15 staying at DLH. It started with my husband buying Star Wars After Dark tix, but we needed a sitter for our 18 month old so now in-laws and other extended family are joining the fun!

Quick trip - May 12-14, DI&S, DD16, best friend's 18th bday, her mom and me. Really hoping to book Fantasmic! Dining Package at BB for May 12. We'd like to do the second showing. Anyone know what time we'd have to have reservations for to get vouchers for the second showing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter