Who is going in August?

Originally posted by goofy4tink
Bear Necessities and JBurke....looks like there will be quite a few young ladies at the pool. Hopefully we can meet up at some point. We are traveling with our 9 y/o dd that same time, same resort!!! And we are in the process of booking ps's all over the place. May end of cancelling some but that's the way of it (as my mother says).
Diane

Goofy4tink and JBurke: Sorry It took me so long to respond, we all have had terrible colds all week long, that is all but DH. Needless to say Ive been nurse mom this week. Funny how moms never get to lay down and take care of themselves when they are sick :p Would be alot of fun to meet up at the pool, My oldest DD is so excited to go she asks me questions everynight something about our trip. :) We have made our PS's for just our evening meals for length of stay. Whispering Canyon, 1900 pk fare, chef mickeys, etc. HOping I made them for good times. Hard to know this far in advance when we will want to eat so far away! Hope we can all keep in touce as our days get closer!

Laura, sorry to hear everyone's been under the weather. A nice stay at WL is just what the doctor ordered!! I gave my dd (9) an old PassPorter and she put it in her own notebook and is making her own plans!! She's like a mini-planner. Your PSs sound a lot like mine. We'll stay in touch as our time gets closer!
Diane

Diane and Laura-Looks like we might see each other at the restaurants too since we seem to have the same PS ideas!

Sorry you have been sick. I am just sick and tired of waiting for my trip. I want to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane,
Thank you for the well wishes! You are right It sounds like your DD is as excited as ours. This will sound like a dumb question, what is a passporter???

Janice,

Thanks Im feeling better today, Thank goodness for prednisone!
You mean August isnt around the corner???? UGGGGGGGGG This is depressing: We had originally planned on going May 11 through May 17 but had to reschedule due to scheduling problems at DH work:rolleyes: Oh well, at least we are still going right????/

Hi folks,

We are in the world from 20th August to 1st September.

Currently looking at AKL and WL - but watching for AP codes to come out!

We are staying in POR (hopefully!) from 10th August to 24th August :)

Also waiting for August AP codes :)

Laura, A PassPorter is one of the many guide books. It is put out by Dave Marx and Jennifer..I can't think of her last name now! Anyway, we have one from a previous trip and loved it so much, that I got the two latest ones. When I got my 2003 pages, I gave the 2002 pages to my dd for her notebook and planning. I have the deluxe version. It comes in a binder, with loose-leaf pages. Also has great planning/ticket holder/memory keeping pages in the back. You can get them at larger bookstores.
Diane

I have the Passporter too.
I have the deluxe edition.
It was invaluable during our last stay, so I bought the refill for this year. It has maps, ride descriptions and places to write down your iternary and keep receipts etc,

Go to http://www.passporter.com/wdw/ to order. They also have a free e-mail newsletter you can sign up for that's pretty good.

Thanks so much Diane and Janice, the Passporter is really cool! I have never seen it before now, and the website is pretty helpful too! Definitely will be going out to BN tomorrow!!

We do Disney for the first time August 16-28 tent camping at Ft. Wilderness so the rain better stay at bay! We will be celebrating my son and daughter's birthdays. I absolutely can't wait!!!

Thanks to this Fairytale Package, DD11 and I will be enjoying the heat at AKL from August 25 - September 1!

This year has definately been too cold! Bring on the Heat!

We were also down this past January and froze! It was warmer in TO! Go Figure!

Scratch
:smooth:

Thanks to the Fairytale Package saving for August trip will be much easier. It saved me $1000 off our existing reservation at WL!!!

August cant come quick enough for me!

We'll be at WL August 8-16. Can't wait!!!! It's hot, but keep hydrated and break when needed. Also frequent the waterparks!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

WOO HOO Dizzy-see ya at the WL pool :)

We will be there Aug 13-20

Needed to BUMP to get updated August travelers. :Pinkbounc

we are at POR 8-14 to 8-24...Anyone else at POR during that time period ???

Well, we've changed yet again...due to the terrific FT pkg we'll be at the Polynesian from 8/16-8/23 and spending our first night, 8/15, at AllStarSports. My dd's dream vacation seems to be coming true. Will still be stopping by WL to check it out for future visits tho.

Goofy4tink-sorry we will miss you at WL! Hope you enjoy the Poly!
I wish August would hurry up and get here :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter