Who is going in August?

We're staying at OKW from August 17-21 and can't wait! It's my sister and her two daughters' first time. We're keeping it a secret from the girls and it's killing me!!! I promised my niece when she turned 5 I'd take her to "Mickey's House". I'm so happy I'll be able to keep my word. Come on August . . .

BearNeccesaties-We will be at WL part of the same time as youi (Aug 13-20) Looks like we have the same # of kids, and two girls/one boy from the looks of you signature.
Maybe our gangs will meet at the pool one day!
August cant come soon enough!!

Finally decided where to stay from the 2nd to 12th. We are going to be at POR from August 2 thru 7th, then we move to the Poly for 2 nights, then finish up at the Beach Club. Our Dance team will be dancing at the Magic Kingdom on August 5th, so we are all very excited!!:cool:

Originally posted by JBurke
BearNeccesaties-We will be at WL part of the same time as youi (Aug 13-20) Looks like we have the same # of kids, and two girls/one boy from the looks of you signature.
Maybe our gangs will meet at the pool one day!
August cant come soon enough!!

JBurke,
I totally agree with you - August cant some soon enough! We are so excited to be there and get away! Wow how ironic that our families are the same size and everything. That is really neat. How old are your kids Mine are 11, 5 and 2, would be alot of fun to meet up at the pool. :) Think the tag fairies could get August to get here faster????? Hey its worth a try? LOL

BearNecessaties

JBurke,
I totally agree with you - August cant some soon enough! We are so excited to be there and get away! Wow how ironic that our families are the same size and everything. That is really neat. How old are your kids Mine are 11, 5 and 2, would be alot of fun to meet up at the pool.

My kids are 9 (DD), 5 (DD) and 2 (DS) (pretty darn close to your kids' ages!) That is too funny! We definately wont miss each other at the pool ;)
Let's keep in touch so we can dream about our trips together!!

:Pinkbounc :smooth:

Originally posted by JBurke
BearNecessaties

My kids are 9 (DD), 5 (DD) and 2 (DS) (pretty darn close to your kids' ages!) That is too funny! We definately wont miss each other at the pool ;)
Let's keep in touch so we can dream about our trips together!!

:Pinkbounc :smooth:

Holy toledo! That is incredible You are right, we definitely wont miss each other at the pool, LOL Have you started to make your PS ressies yet?? Or does your family prefer to wing it???? Have a great night!!:D

Count us in for August!

8/10 - 8/17 at the Dolphin
8/17 - 8/23 at the Royal Pacific, USO

We went in August on our last trip & I loved it. Sick, I know - but I like the heat. The rains felt good. Since we spend alot of time getting wet to cool off, a little rain doesn't make all that much difference anyways.....

Bear Necessities and JBurke....looks like there will be quite a few young ladies at the pool. Hopefully we can meet up at some point. We are traveling with our 9 y/o dd that same time, same resort!!! And we are in the process of booking ps's all over the place. May end of cancelling some but that's the way of it (as my mother says).
Diane

Hi All!

We are planning to go August 23 - Sept 2. Cutting it close to school, but hopefully there will be less crowds this time frame. At least it will help with dealing with the heat!

Anyone else going the same time?

BearNecessaties and Goofy4tink-
WOW! Our older DDs could have a blast together. Mine cant wait to get her hair braided at the WL pool!
I have already made a few PS (Hoop Dee Doo, 1900 Park Fare dinner, Donald's breakfast, Norway breakfast and Chef Mickey dinner) I am still going to make 1-2 more at the 60 day mark. I like to have all my PS made. At least I know for sure I have them, and if plans change I can just cancel. But I am a planner, I cant just wing things. Especially when there is so much to do and see at WDW! Unlike our last trip though I have scheduled some "free time" for hanging around the Lodge, water mice, sleeping
;)

August can't get here fast enough for me. DH, DD and I are going 9-21 August staying at the Coronado Springs. We love the heat, considering the winter we've had here in Wash DC I can't wait for the heat! Bring it on!

My fiance and I will be there for Labor Day weekend celebrating our 1 year engagement anniversary. 3 nights at the Beach Club :D

August 23rd-31st here! :Pinkbounc

We need some heat too. Here in MA it is 52 and the end of April:( All next week it will be in the 50's and rainy. Uggg..will it never end?

Think we need to be bumped up here....anyone else for August??

We are there as well. First time there in August, usually we go in late June right after school gets out.

8/21-8/24 HRH- Universal
8/24-8/29 ASMo

Can't wait!

We are....going August 23 to August 30. Staying at Country Inn Maingate on Calypso Cay Way. Excited since I got the hotel for 49.00 a nite.

Me too! I was there in Feb (brrr) and I'm looking forward to my birthday/ first summer trip to the world!:smooth:

We'll be at GF july27- august 6!! maybe i may split it up with AKL :)

I forgot to add we're splitting our stay between CBM & Dolphin so maybe I'll see you @ the grotto!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter