• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is going in august/when/where

Jack, glad to hear you will be there! Perhaps our paths will cross at some point, as our trips overlap by a few days. Do you wear a LGMH or anything? I used to wear one on my bag but in all of my trips to WDW and DLR I have never seen anyone else with one, so I stopped.

Same question for everyone here: Do you wear a LGMH on your bag/camera/stroller to "identify" yourself on vacation?

Oh, and...

DSC_7246a.jpg

What wonderful news, Jack!
Have a magical time and sure to share more great pics of yours with us!!

Great news Jack! We'll be at the DLH then too.

Got our package today!! And DS is now measuring 40 1/8 inches without shoes at 7 pm. I'm hoping that means we can do radiator racers. Keeping my fingers crossed. He really wants to do Jumpin Jellyfish too. We'll see...

Thanks, of the heads. Love the buildings. We are now staying at the DLH instead of the Grand..with the change in numbers I need to savea few bucks and I am excited to see what they have done with the remodel.

Jack

You are going!!:cool1: Whoo Hoo!! I'm excited to be staying at DLH also..really do love that hotel and much better for my event than the Grand. Change in numbers? Are more of your family joining you than you previously thought? Maybe we'll cross paths..we'll be in the Destination D group on the 12th and then off site for Animation Studio tours the 13th
(Destination D Diamond Level package: ) Diamond level guests enjoy all the experiences of the first two days of Destination D plus a full third day of activities on Monday, August 13 that continue D23′s celebration of 75 years of Disney animated features.

Included in the cost of each ticket:
• Reserved VIP seating for all presentations and concerts
• Meet and Greets with select speakers and presenters from the event
• Special Diamond-level gift bag

Third day of Animation fun includes:
• Round-trip motor coach from Disneyland Resort to The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank*
• Grab-and-go breakfast
• Tour of the Roy E. Disney Feature Animation Building
• Tour of the original Animation Building and the Ink & Paint department
• Tour of the Disney Animation Research Library
• Delicious lunch on the Studio Lot
• And some signature D23 surprises along the way!
)

Super excited! You will lovelovelove Carsland! I think everyone should enter off of the pier area..between Pacific Wharf and the Mexican eatery? Stunning does not begin to describe it. I truly got chills....
P1000280-Copy.jpg

Ahhh...glad you are back on board Jack!! :goodvibes We are hitting the road tomorrow morning at 4:30 a.m.:scared1: We will do 2 nights at San Diego first, then on to our magical place. I will report back on DL after we arrive! Hope to see some of you there towards the end of our trip! :dance3:

That's great news Jack. You'll be long gone by the time we arrive. Hopefully we'll catch you on another trip down the line. Have fun. Not only to Jack but to everyone going. August is only 1 week away now. :cool1:

We're going August 23-25. We decided to switch to the ffi. Jack, do you have any other suggestions or helpful tips for firs timers?

I would read the stickies from the experts at the top of the threads and ask questions. There are so many REAL experts here..If I remember correctly kylie17(Lori) has stayed at the FFI many times and has been doing Disney for many years, I ask her all the time for help.

Have a great time and I will add you to the list.

Jack

I"m not the DLR Guru Jack is.... :lmao: but I would suggest be there at rope drop every morning, and put your Magic Morning's to good use. This is summer and it will be busy. Early morning's are the best to get the big rides out of the way.. Collect Fast Passes as you can, and do not spend too much time criss crossing the parks... pick a land, do everything in that land, then move on.
Make dining ressies, or eat at off times.

Most important, have a BLAST!!!!!! you will become addicted, like we are!

:yay:
Lori

I"m not the DLR Guru Jack is.... :lmao: but I would suggest be there at rope drop every morning, and put your Magic Morning's to good use. This is summer and it will be busy. Early morning's are the best to get the big rides out of the way.. Collect Fast Passes as you can, and do not spend too much time criss crossing the parks... pick a land, do everything in that land, then move on.

Lori

Very good advice, being educated makes for a better trip for all concerned.

Jack

Question was wondering with early morning entries would you also be able to get fastpasses then or will the machines not open until regular hours on the parks?

Lori

Two weeks from today we fly out from Minneapolis to Phoenix! We always stop there first to visit my grandparents and a couple of aunts, then drive to Anaheim. I usually dread those first few days before DL, but this year it sounds nice to have some downtime before we head out to Cali.

The suitcases are out of their storage and we're getting ready! We're on pins and needled for my 2 year old (3 on 8/19) who is measuring exactly 40 inches right now at home with his sandals on. :eek: I'm just telling him he'll be able to drive the cars, so autotopia will hopefully suffice if he doesn't make it. :upsidedow

Hi August Disneylanders, I'm moving over here from the July group, because it's a lonely place over there. I'll be at DLR at the end of July, but I'll be there for the first few days of August, so I think I qualify. :cool2:

Just wanted to say hello! I'm celebrating my birthday today, and this combined with the fact that we're 3 days away from our trip, I am very happy and grateful. :yay:

Hi August Disneylanders, I'm moving over here from the July group, because it's a lonely place over there. I'll be at DLR at the end of July, but I'll be there for the first few days of August, so I think I qualify. :cool2:

Just wanted to say hello! I'm celebrating my birthday today, and this combined with the fact that we're 3 days away from our trip, I am very happy and grateful. :yay:

First off.

bc11d0cda834ac74796d05ae3a488509.gif

I'm pretty sure its lonely over there because I would think since July is just about over; most people have already gone, are there now or are leaving soon just like you are. You're more then WELCOME here as well.

Jack has been our official thread keeper. He's been posting some fabulous photos getting all of us prepped for our trips. Just let him know your dates so he can add you to the calendar on the first page.

Hope you have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter