Who is going home in August?????

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
I just had to change my vacation dates and now we will be going home the first 2 weeks in August....................splitting our stay between BWV, VB and OKW!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see some lime green ribbons around............

(PS......I believe there was an August thread but couldn't find it)

We are...We are!! I can't wait. We're splitting our stay between SSR and BCV. We can't wait for the much needed down time. We'll be down the 2nd week of August. DD goes to a Catholic school so we don't start school until the 18th. I'm hoping the crowds will be a little light, we would like to do a park at least one day. I'm more of the lets sit around the pool during the day type durning our summer stay.

Maybe we'll see you there!:wave2:

WE ARE!!! WE ARE!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:
Will be @ SSR from 8/16-23 in a 2BR for our first trip home as DVC members.Got all my PS made and now am watching this SLOW countdown timer!!
Trish

We will be at BCV from 8/15-8/21! Taking Parents, DB&SIL for their first onsite stay!!!:hyper:

We will be at bcv first trip home 8-15-- 8-20

We will be at OKW August 22-28th. Not only will it be our first stay as DVC owners, but bringing my mom and dad along for their 45th anniversary. School doesn't start for us up here in NJ until Sept. 8th. Can't wait to visit OKW for the first time and stop by SSR (our home) to check it out for our next visit!

Suzy
:earsgirl:

We'll be at BWV on 8/15-21...our very first trip home. PS all made, just playing the waiting game now.

We check in 8/31 and check out on 9/8. We will be staying at BWV. First trip bringing the ILs and my BIL. I pray that "she" doesn't ruin my trip.

We'll be there 8/25 - 8/29. My parents, sister and niece will also be joining us for 2 of the days. Boys actually start school on 8/26 but both the 26 & 27 are 1/2 days so they won't be missing to much.

I have my PS's all set and can't wait to go "Home" for the 1st time.

Count us in... BCV (Aug 7th) in a 2 br on cash, then over to BWV for 8 more nights (Aug 8th-16th in a 2 br, std view) then over to SSR for a 1 br for 3 more nights (Aug 16th to 19th). Count my DVC sis in also -- she's booked her family's ressie at BWV during Aug. 8th-12th in a 1br-pref view.

I told my kids not to wish TOOO hard for their Disney trip to "be here" ... after all, once that trip is over, so is just about all of their vacation! School here starts around Aug. 25th.

Got our PS made, too. Anybody else doing any GG stuff? We're booked on 8/13 for the Illum. dinner. How about Castle diners? We've got a ressie on the 11th for b'fast.... Ohana, anyone? 13 of us on the 11th... HDDR? 5:30 show on the 12th. Hope to see ya there! Man, I'm hungry just thinking about it all... (that and a turkey leg... and an egg roll... and maybe a Beaver Tail, or a funnel cake... topped with a mudslide...and a No Way Jose... aw heck, it's vacation, gimme the 'Sink... hmmmm, can you tell I'm actually on a diet right now and have to get my kicks through "virtual dining"? Sad but true!)

I'll be lookin' for lime green ribbons wherever I go... with so many of us (and by virtue of being at so many resorts this trip) I expect a sea o' lime! Better go make sure I actually have a ribbon for myself...

We start at HRH on 8/25 and then move to VWL for 8/29 - 9/3. Gotta love the after Labor Day school start! We did this 2 years ago and it was great. Made my CRT ressies last week, got through for every day, and will cancel the ones we don't need.

We are going home and bringing my sister's family. We have a 2 bedroom booked from 8-28-04 through 9-4-04 with the first night @ a cash discount.

There will be 4 adults and 3 kids 7, 9, 11

First time for my sister's family and they are excited. I was able to make Breakfast reservations for Cindy's for 8-30-04. My DD will be so excited (it's a surprise). My sister's boys didn't wan to go to Cindy's, so we will meet them later.

HURRY! HURRY! HURRY! I can hardly wait!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter