Who is going Home 2 months or less???

Hard to believe..........we're down to 528 hours!:hyper: .........or......31,680 minutes:hyper: :hyper: .......or........Oh, never mind. BCV here we come!:hyper: :hyper: March 8-15:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bob

Wow! That's us! We are less than 2 months now! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We are staying at the VWL (2BR). We have never stayed there, so we are really anxious to try it out. :)

-DC :earsboy:

iluv -- we're checking in on Sunday 22nd also!!!! at BCV for 4 nights - then on our 1st DisCruise - 3 night Wonder. DW and I need a WDW fix and an escape from the cold in NJ. A little Pixie Dust for all.:D :D :D

I am jealous of all my neigbhors going before me, please post when you get back from going home or your other great plans with disney, we would like to hear about everyones trip, have a fun and safe vacation and most important, a WARM vacation:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
sending sunshine and warm weather:sunny: to all:sunny:

We'll be there April 10 - April 17 at VWL.....with this freezing cold weather today, I'm dreaming about the warm air and bright sunshine....I Want my DVC! :sunny:

I am going this weekend and then again April 9 - 15 back to the BCVs for Easter!!!!

pin

We'll be there. Checking into the Swan for 2 nites (3/12) then into BWVs 2 bedroom on 3/14 for 5 nites (trying to add a 6th nite on cash, but don't know if we want to spend that much money - even with the discount, it's alot). Can't wait for the trip! Starting to get really exciting around here planning our final countdown.

Lissa

Less than 5 weeks here (March 21 to April 2) :cool:

Will be staying at BCV the entire time :cool: :cool:

And this will be our first trip home :cool: :cool: :cool:

We are definately within this window. It's coming soon now -- March 21-26. Time to start packing!! LOL!

Never would we do so many trips without DVC. And now having AP's, it's just all the better.:teeth:

Originally posted by DVC4US
We will be at BCV March 14-21. 29 days and counting!!!!!!:bounce: And call me crazy :crazy: because 18 days after that we fly back down for our 7 day cruise. I am just going to leave our suitcases packed.:teeth: I will wash clothes of course.:p

LeiLani

Ahhh... LeiLani... that's the best kind of crazy!!!

Lisa

We will be heading down to VWL at the end of April. Our first trip to VWL. We usually stay at BWV. I hope we won't be disappointed.

Kelly

March 13 - March 22 here. Can't wait for the warm weather!! It was fantastic when we were down for New Year's. Ain't DVC great?!!!

Checking into OKW 4/18- 4/21 after a brief stay @ HRH(4/13-4/16) and a weekend (I'm point conscious) @ CSR (4/16 & 4/17).

Hope to see a few of you there!
Lisa

Taking extended family on their first trip to Disney. March 27- April 2nd. The days can't go by fast enough!

Arriving on 3/27 at BWVon our twin dds 10th b-day! Checking out 4/3. Can't wait! After all this cold and snow I'm ready for some fun in the sun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter