who is going during 1st two weeks of Dec for MVMCP and CP? and staying where?

We're going Dec 8-12, and staying at Pop Century!! We'll be at the Dec 9 MVMCP, and Dec 10 Candlelight Processional!!

Can't wait for Dec!!!!

Will be at SOG Dec. 10-15. MVMCP on the 12th and CP on the 13th. Also planning Osbourne Lights on the 11th!

See ya there!

We'll be at ASMo Dec. 4-11. We're doing MVMCP on Dec. 9 and CP either Dec. 5, 6 or 7. Just haven't decided which one yet.

I am so excited!!! :earsgirl:

keep em coming, maybe we will see some of you there, we will be the man and woman with the 11 year old, if you see us stop and say hi.:wave2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

what was i thinking, how could you possibly know which family is us, i forgot to tell you the 11 year old is a girl.::MinnieMo

We are going December 1-8, staying at POFQ. We have CP on 12/3, MVMCP on 12/5 and my birthday on 12/6. Can't wait.

we will be there november 28 to december 5. MVMCP on 11/30 and CP on 12/1. staying at VWL and last 2 nights at WL.:tongue:

:Pinkbounc 12/11 to 12/14 WL, CP on 12/11 but may change, MVMCP 12/12.
:bounce:
:bounce: I'll be looking for ya. I'm the fiftysomething woman looking for her husband who stayed at home :tongue:
:Pinkbounc

Count us in! We'll be there 12/12-12/17 and staying at the WL for the first time. We're doing CP on 12/13, MVMCP on 12/14, and Osbourne Lights on 12/16. We'll be there with our two girls, ages 8 and 6.

I can't wait! They think we're going to Virginia in December because they asked what letter "vacation" began with and I told them "V", knowing full well they meant what letter our vacation destination began with! One shouted out, "Yeah, we're going to Virginia!" and then they took off running with the Virginia idea. I never said another word. I'm wondering how long it will take them to figure out that we are actually going South on 95 instead of North.

:Pinkbounc 12/11 to 12/14 WL, CP on 12/11 but may change, MVMCP 12/12.
:bounce:
:bounce: I'll be looking for ya. I'm the fiftysomething woman looking for her husband who stayed at home :tongue:
:Pinkbounc

We'll be there Nov. 28 - Dec. 4. We'll be at MVMCP on Dec. 1 and CP on Dec. 2 I think. We'll be at the AKL Nov. 28 - Dec. 1 and the Poly Dec. 1 - Dec. 4. :)

We're going 12/5 - 11 with MVMCP on 12/5 and CP on 12/7, staying at CP.

We'll be at the WL Dec. 10-13 celebrating dd's 5th birthday. We're not doing the VMCP, but probably will do the CP on the 12th. Hope to see some of you there! We'll be the couple in our early 30's with the 5 yr. old smiling ear to ear!:teeth:

We will be there December 3rd through the 11th! We are splitting our stay between SoG and the YC. Planning on going to CP on the 6th and MVMCP on the 7th!

We can't wait!
:sunny:

I'll be there with DD4 December 8-12 at Pop (after much deliberation and many reservation changes). We're doing MVMCP on the 9th and skipping CP.

we will be there from dec 3-9th staying at pop century..we will be at mvmcp on the 7th.....cant wait cant wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter