• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is Going Christmas Week??

amscherm

"All your dreams can come true if you have the cou
We will be there the 22nd to the 27th... Staying at VWL... Just curious to see who else will be there that week....:santa:

My whole family will be there! We get there on 12/19 and leave on the 27th. We are at the Yacht Club. Wilderness Lodge sounds great for Christmas though. Have fun.

We'll be there Christmas Week! We arrive on December 23rd late and will be thre until December 27th. So excited as we will be on our honeymoon:goodvibes :lovestruc

We're there just after...we arrive Dec. 26 and leave Jan. 3. I wish we were there for Christmas Day, but at least all the decorations will still be up!

My family will be there 12/24-01/01...Contemporary.

BTW, congrats esbrick!

Thanks so much Vince! We are very excited!
Can't wait to celebrate at WDW together.

Hope everyone has a magical Christmas:goodvibes :santa:

I wish that all of you will have a wonderful, magical time at Disney during Christmas. All of our family were there last year for Christmas thru NY's, and it was trully magical time all of us will never forget.

We will be there the week of Christmas, December 21-27. Staying at the Polynesian Club Level. This is the first time we have stayed club level. We are so excited.

Me! Me! (oh, and the rest of my family too!) 12/20 - 1/2 at CSR FREE DINING BABY!!! (from the 20th - 30th) :banana: I can't WAIT!!! :cheer2:

for the first time ever i can say this....my family and i will be at WDW for christmas from dec 18-27 and cant wait:goodvibes :santa:

My friend and I plan to be in Orlando from December 26-January 1. My brother and his wife from Georgia are coming to stay with my 87 year old, very frail mother. Unless something happens, Disney is in our plans. I'm praying that all goes well. My mother is getting out of a nursing home rehab on Thursday. I'm worried and stressed. We need extra help at home, but currently have very little. Mom needs 24 hour care, but I work and so does my brother who lives in the area. They tell me she won't qualify for a nursing home. She will be assessed next week. The next few weeks may be very difficult. This will be a much needed vacation.

We will be at POP December 18-21 and Boardwalk Villas 1 bedroom December 21-25. I am getting so excited!

We will be arriving ASMU Suites on December 19th and departing the 28th of December. It seems like it will never get here. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it......:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter