Who is going at the end of January?

We're down to 9 days and I can't wait for our mini-vacatin @ ASMu. Keeping fingers crossed for much cooler weather and low crowds. I'm so over the hot weather & can't wait for it to feel like it's winter.....:flower3:

We'll be there, too! :cool1: :cool1: We arrive Jan. 25 and leave Feb. 1. We'll be at the YC and OKW. I think I'm more excited than my DS5 and DS2! See ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

We'll be there from January 25 - February 1. First two nights at Pop and last 5 nights a the Beach Club Villas. This is going soooooooooooo slowly because I can't wait wait wait to get there.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am getting buried in snow as we speak!:scared: We leave on Saturday and it can not come quick enough!!!

We'll be at WL the 25-1! Hoping for good weather!

This is our first trip with our little one & my first trip with my husband. He's previously only been with non-planners at peak times, so his opinion of WDW is severely tainted by bad experiences! Keep your fingers crossed that he changes his tune about it so we can go more often!:wizard:

We will be there from the 17th to the 21st! Hoping the rain will stay away, but even if it is wet out, at least it's not snow!

Hi all!

New here, and SOOOO appreciative of all the hard work you folks put in to help all us amateurs with our trips!

My family will be staying at POP next week Mon 1/21-Fri 1/25 as well. I now see why there is no availability for us to add an extra day at beginning and end of the trip - seems a lot of you will be there as well.

Looking forward to some SUNSHINE...!

:-)
CC

We will be there Jan. 17 to Jan. 22 :woohoo: :yay: ........... times getting closer, only three more days !!!!:banana: :banana:

The weather for next week is looking better this morning, thank goodness. Less rain than they were predicting yesterday! :cool1:

Happy travelling everyone!

We're there the 18-25.

We are going to be there the 24th til Feb 1....weather keeps changing, but we are praying for warm weather and some pool time!

LONG Trip for Hubbys 30th....hes a big kid himself!

Staying at FW Campground, in the camper since its too cold in Philly.

HOPING FOR warm warm weather!!! My Friend just came home, and it was FREEZING over NEW YEARS! ( and cold and rainy!) poor her! :rotfl:

HOPING FOR warm warm weather!!! My Friend just came home, and it was FREEZING over NEW YEARS! ( and cold and rainy!) poor her! :rotfl:

We'll see ya' there.:thumbsup2

I'll be there on Jan 26th staying at POP, but I'm not going to any parks. I will be checking in for the Disney College Program!

We'll be there for my husband's 30th too! It will be so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter