• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is down to 2 weeks or fewer? Are you ready yet???

We are under 2 weeks now:banana: :banana:
We are at 13 days and I feel so not ready!!!!!!!
I need to get all this Christmas stuff packed up so I can concentrate on the packing for Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:
We also have a new baby in the house so I feel like Im not even functioning!!
It cant get here soon enough for me- we havent had a vacation all year long!

5 Days!!!! I can't wait. I really need a vacation. :) Pop Century Girls Weekend Here We Come!

Leaving in 16 hours. can't wait. We were just there in April for a week. I don't know why we are so excited. This trip we received a upgrade to AKL Savannah view room. We didn't even have to pay extra. We had a code attached to our name, so we are really getting a good deal. I can't believe we received an upgrade for the week of December 30th for 6 nights. We have never been to this resort before, but we have heard so many good things about AKL.:wizard:

[COLOR="DarkOrange"It's like cruising, I will always be excited when I go to WDW, wheter it's once, twice, or ten times a year!!!
That's so great about the upgrade. AKL is beautiful:lovestruc
16 hours, is that like 4 in the morning or something? How far of a drive do you have?
Are you ready?
Have fun:wizard: [/COLOR]

[quote="melmlantz, post: 22313073"]We leave at 11:00PM on the 3rd :cool1: [/QUOTE]

So close!!! Have a great trip!!!

We are under 2 weeks now:banana: :banana:
We are at 13 days and I feel so not ready!!!!!!!
I need to get all this Christmas stuff packed up so I can concentrate on the packing for Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:
We also have a new baby in the house so I feel like Im not even functioning!!
It cant get here soon enough for me- we havent had a vacation all year long!

I really wanted to pack up my christmas stuff too, but it has now taken the back burner. We may just have a tree up when we get back the end of Jan.!!!
I've started packing, I really need to focus on it more though and stay off of the computer:surfweb:
Congrats on your new baby:goodvibes Have fun!!!

We have a 9 hour drive and we are packed and leaving at 4 am in the morning. can't wait......

Has anyone ever not told them how many in a room. I didn't know this, but at AKL on 4 to a room. Well there is 2 adults and 3 children. We can't hardly afford one room much less two rooms. I feel like I'm cheating. Everyone I know does this, maybe I just worry too much. I never give them my childrens names unless we do a package. This time we are doing room only and we already have our tickets.

Has anyone ever not told them how many in a room. I didn't know this, but at AKL on 4 to a room. Well there is 2 adults and 3 children. We can't hardly afford one room much less two rooms. I feel like I'm cheating. Everyone I know does this, maybe I just worry too much. I never give them my childrens names unless we do a package. This time we are doing room only and we already have our tickets.

You will get answers from both sides. I personally can't believe the Disney resorts, esp. the Deluxe resorts are only 4 to a room!!! You are not cheating. It's just supposedly for fire codes, which interestingly enough seem to vary every mile:rotfl:
Don't worry about it, just don't tell them now that there are five of you! I have NEVER had a problem with saying 4 of us are in a room when there are five, it just depends on the room.
Like I said, it's for fire codes, not any other reason. If you were allowed to have 5 and said four because it was cheaper than that would be a different story!
Try not to worry about it really, you're going to Disney in a few hours and staying in a savanah view room at the AKL :banana:

WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE!!!!

OMG I am sooo excited!!!! We are getting married in 6 days, and then leaving for WDW!!!!! We are actually 100% packed, except for some more socks for DF :thumbsup2 I lost our ME luggage tags, called magical express people, and they shipped me some more VIA 2nd day air - pretty nice, huh?? So we are all set!!! Now I just gotta get better... I have some sort of sickness going on with a 103 fever, cough, chest pain and tightness, ect... YUCK!!! Gotta get over this!

I am leaving in 5 days!!!!! stay at the pop, or the poop as we like to call it, not because we think its poop we just tend to make childlike poop jokes! im soooo excited pop century is my fav when im going on the cheap!!!!

6 days for us!!!
We're on the last flight out of Manchester arriving in Orlando at ~ midnight. I wanted to be in Disney first thing in the AM since it's such a short trip. Have a great time everyone, it looks like the weather is warming up for us!!!!!!!

WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE!!!!

OMG I am sooo excited!!!! We are getting married in 6 days, and then leaving for WDW!!!!! We are actually 100% packed, except for some more socks for DF :thumbsup2 I lost our ME luggage tags, called magical express people, and they shipped me some more VIA 2nd day air - pretty nice, huh?? So we are all set!!! Now I just gotta get better... I have some sort of sickness going on with a 103 fever, cough, chest pain and tightness, ect... YUCK!!! Gotta get over this!

Hope you get better soon. Congrats on your wedding and wonderful WDW honeymoon. Sounds wonderful:cloud9: Have fun and get well soon:wizard:

I am leaving in 5 days!!!!! stay at the pop, or the poop as we like to call it, not because we think its poop we just tend to make childlike poop jokes! im soooo excited pop century is my fav when im going on the cheap!!!!

I've never stayed at Poop before...just AS Movies. Next time we need a value it will be poop:rotfl: Have fun on your trip!!!

6 days for us!!!
We're on the last flight out of Manchester arriving in Orlando at ~ midnight. I wanted to be in Disney first thing in the AM since it's such a short trip. Have a great time everyone, it looks like the weather is warming up for us!!!!!!!

Have a great time, I know you will:wizard: That's exciting...arriving in Orlando at midnight! We'll keep our fingers crossed for good weather for everyone this week:woohoo:

ONLY 10 MORE DAYS TO GO FOR US!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter