Who is doing the single digit dance?

jwsteelman

WDW veteran
Anyone else doing the single digit dance? Where are you staying? We will be staying at CSR for 8 nights.

ME ME ME!!! Only in my case the single digits are HOURS :Pinkbounc The Limo will be here in 2 hours to take us to the airport and we will be eating lunch in WDW and planning on an e-ride night tonight. We are staying at CR and AKL concierge. This is our first time at CR ~ we love AKL. Hope everyone has a great trip. I'm outa here :wave:

Less than one week for us! Girls' Only trip - just me and my mom and my two Disney Daughters making magical memories! Can't wait. Woke my girls up for school this morning and asked them, guess where you'll be when you wake up in the morning next Friday? DISNEY!!!!!

and I know "close" doesn't count for anything but horseshoes but I couldn't resist.

17 days.

PamNC

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From 625 days to 9 days until our vacation!!!!!!!!!

I am down to a week. My countdown is wrong because we decided to go 4 days earlier than originally planned!!!

I am so pumped for this trip 5 more days to go.

Doing the single digit dance with ATTITUTE!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter