Who is cruise director on Fantasy?

LoriLuvsDisney

Mouseketeer
Who is the current cruise director on Fantasy? (Hoping for Brent Davies but saw other threads that he was going to the Med with the Magic.)

We were on the May 25th Fantasy sailing and Brent was the Cruise Director and the captain was Captain Marco.

Brent was ours may 18. We had read a lot of great reviews of him on here. Our entire group did not agree. He was actually our least favorite cruise director of our past 8 years of annual cruising (various lines). We thought he talked waaaaaaaaaay too long before the shows, especially when hundreds of excited kids are waiting (and then screaming/crying), and we never really heard him be funny at all! We ran into him in the hallway once, and he didn't even hold open the door for us to push my grandma 's wheelchair outside!!!! He just stood behind me waiting......how rude!! :confused3

Just returned today from the Western and Brent was the cruise director last week. However, I ran into Clayton onboard and got a chance to talk to him and starting today he will be the new cruise director. He didn't say for how long.

Anyone out there have an update?

I have a friend asking who the CD will be for October 12?

She has already heard Marco will be her Captain :)

Clayton was ours on the Fantasy 6/15-22. We did the "I'm on vacation" dance for him outside of the spa ;)

Where is Leslie now? We had her on the Fantasy last September.

Also, is Max still hosting the Tube?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Where is Leslie now? We had her on the Fantasy last September.

Also, is Max still hosting the Tube?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

David was the adult activities director that was usually in the Tube.

He had a helper one night. I believe that his name was Max. He was a young blonde headed British gent. Is that who you talking about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter