Who is booked on the DREAM and doing B2B?

We are doing a B2B April 17 and April 21 both in 9158 (8B) although will try to upgrade the 4/21 at the terminal. I know both of these cruises are pretty full, I'll be happy either way!

We are doing the 5/15 & 5/19 in an 11b (7191) the inside right on the back of the ship between the balconies!

Hi
We are doing our first B2B on the Dream!
We find that after doing a 7 day cruise we find it hard to go back to a 3 or 4 day cruise.
We decided to Supersize our vacation and decided on a 4 day followed by a 5 day!
We do Castaway 3 times!!!! We wish it was 5 days Castaway!
We decided to do this a while back and held off cruising on DCL so we could afford this event on a Cat T.
We are on same cabin both cruises.

Big Ed

We are doing a B2B April 17 and April 21 both in 9158 (8B) although will try to upgrade the 4/21 at the terminal. I know both of these cruises are pretty full, I'll be happy either way!

We're doing our first B2B on these two cruises, too. :cool1: We have the same midship Cat 5C on deck 7. DD and her DFiance are joining us on the second cruise in a Cat 11A - inside with the virtual porthole so I'll still get to see that first-hand! :woohoo:

Hi
We are doing our first B2B on the Dream!
We find that after doing a 7 day cruise we find it hard to go back to a 3 or 4 day cruise.
We decided to Supersize our vacation and decided on a 4 day followed by a 5 day!
We do Castaway 3 times!!!! We wish it was 5 days Castaway!
We decided to do this a while back and held off cruising on DCL so we could afford this event on a Cat T.
We are on same cabin both cruises.

Big Ed

We are on the same cruises- can't wait. We have 6 in our family so we had to book 2 cabins. I wanted the same cabins for both cruises and the only category that had 2 connecting cabins the same for both cruises was Cat. 11 A. We've don't Cat 10 in the past and been fine with it, but I'm a little worried about the smaller size. Oh well, we don't plan on being in the room much.

I am really anxious to hear reports from others who do b2b before us. Specifically I want to know if the AquaDuck will be open some before everyone else boards. I know that on other b2b cruises, people have reported that the pools open back up once they are cleaned and we would love it if we had some time for the AquaDuck without lines!

Last cruise 2008 Panama Canal Dream July 29th & Aug 2nd 4 day 5 day with 3 stops at CC Started at 640 days now like 180 :banana::cool1:

We are doing B2B 4/3 and 4/7. We are so excited! We booked connecting 11s, same room on both cruises. I did not want to pack at the end of the 1st cruise. I am nervous about the standard inside staterooms but with a family of 5 this made it much cheaper.

I am really curious to know what your B2B cruises are and what cabins you choose........

We are booked on the Dream, doing B2B on 5/26 and 5/29. We are a family of 5 and intentionally booked 2 different categories/staterooms:

5/26/11: 9055/9057 cat 11A (connecting)
5/29/11: 6668, cat 8D

Hey cathicool,
we are booked B2B on the same as you!! May 26th & 29th cat. 9B and received info from DCL that for the 26th we have dining @ 8:30 and showtime @ 7:00 still no info on the 29th:confused3
When I booked I wanted the same room for each and they assured me it would be, but when I check my trips the 26th says 2556 and the 29th says GTY:confused3 so am hoping they will stay the same don't want to pack and unpack . It is my DH & I who will be celebrating our 40th Anniver. and for me (hopefully) cancer free for a year. Never done B2B so have been reading all I can about it, we get to do 3 times at CC too loving:lovestructhis

will be ont he Dream 10/9 and 10/13 same 5B cabin on both.....after our first leg, the four day, we turn Platinum!

We are booked on the Dream for Sept 11th and 15th. SOOOO looking forward to it!:)

We are doing our 1st B2B on Mar 6 ( 6B ) and Mar 10 ( 8A ).

Excited to be spending a week on the DREAM !!:banana:

We are doing a b2b on 10/2 and 10/6. We are a family of 5 so we did connecting cat. 11A's for both cruises. I'm always rushed to get us unpacked and settled on boarding day and not miss the sailaway party so we kept the same rooms for both cruises so I wouldn't have to go through that on the second cruise. We have rooms 9077 and 9577, I'm anxious to hear about the virtual portholes! If I've read right we should have a view of both sides of the ship. We have never done inside staterooms, so I'm a little nervous.

We are doing b2b for the second time. We will be going on Sept 25th with my parents and on the Sept 29th. We have a gty status on a 8B. So we will see..

DW and I are B2B on Feb. 13 and Feb. 17 (cruises 6 & 7 for the ship and 9 & 10 for us, so we will be Platinum afterward). We are in the same cat. V room on both and we can't wait!:cool1:

We are doing a B2B 8/16/11 and 8/21/11. 9 nights in 5A 10524!

we're currently booked on this same B2B, though we haven't completely decided if we're going to do both cruises or not. We have a corner 9A for the 8/16 cruise, and a starboard 8B room for the 8/21 cruise.

Um, well we originally booked 8/16/11 dream rooms 5011 & 5009.. because it was the least expensive 5nt cruise and honestly we're loathe to even book less than 7 days.... so then we ended up booking the 4nt b2b 8/21/11 also- but for some reason it was really not much less to book an inside or oceanview room... which was confusing but I wasn't arguing LOL so we booked 5192 and 5190.

So now we're gonna be changing rooms between cruises and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Probably not our ideal situation. haha but I asked to be waitlisted if either of the verandah rooms opens up for the 8/16/11 cruise. If at least the room DH and I are in stays the same room for both cruises would be awesome.... the kids generally tend to live out of their suitcases anyway. I could easily toss what's outside of their luggage back into it and move to the new room for the 2nd cruise... for DH and myself it will require more "work" since we completely unpack and make our "home" in the room. LOL

I suppose it's worth the change to move from inside to verandah room though. :)

So for now we're:
8/16/11 Dream rooms 5009 and 5011
8/21/11 Dream rooms 5190 and 5192
but it might change.

(we have other b2b trips booked but they are on Wonder and Fantasy so they don't apply to this thread LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter