Who is awake right now and why?

My husband is driving to the Upper Penninsula of Michigan and he left about 8pm. I find it difficult to sleep when he is travelling until I know for sure that he is safe at his hotel.

I'm completely amazed that my little 4.3 cubic feet compact fridge makes ice and keeps things frozen. So here I am, eating ice cubes of all sorts of things from water, to orange juice, to sweet tea :rotfl2:

This is why I am awake :teeth:

im awake being im 18 years old and that is just what we do. lol. its 2:08 am

Because DH and the kids are asleep and this is MY TIME to do what I want to do, which is of course spending it on the DIS!

I usually work midnights but I am on the first day of a 5 week leave of absence. :cool1: Kind of hard to readjust my body clock. I will regret staying up this late when my DD gets up around 8.

Amy

Sadly, Chad didn't mention that he was talking to me, but I'm talking to him. :guilty: :rotfl: And I'm watching Iron Chef. :) I stay up late every night.

the kabuki said:
Because DH and the kids are asleep and this is MY TIME to do what I want to do, which is of course spending it on the DIS!
Me too! But I won't be up for long. It's 1:10AM and I am sleepy! :rolleyes2

Where did all you people come from? I'm glad I'm not alone, though. I've got to get up a 4:30 and it's 1:15 here, not gonna get much shut eye.

chadfromdallas said:
I'm completely amazed that my little 4.3 cubic feet compact fridge makes ice and keeps things frozen. So here I am, eating ice cubes of all sorts of things from water, to orange juice, to sweet tea :rotfl2:

This is why I am awake :teeth:

that's so cute--I feel like I can SEE you eating ice cubes--- :rotfl2:

I never sleep anymore...So here I am on the DIS boards again after watching a brain numbing episode of Elimidate in which I learned that our secretary of state is Condoleeza Rose :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's 11:20 and my kids are not sleeping yet. I'm waiting for them to settle a bit before I go to bed. I already put the dog out though so I'm partly there. It's a fairly early night for me!

It's the last week of summer before school starts back up. I won't be in bed before 4 on any night.

because at 7am I am having a MRI of my brain!

and I got some bad news from my dr. yesterday.....

and watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch! :confused3

Tinkerbelles said:
because at 7am I am having a MRI of my brain!

and I got some bad news from my dr. yesterday.....

and watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch! :confused3

Oh, I'm sorry about that Tinker---I wish you the best

I just had an MRI on my back a few weeks ago--I hope you're OK. :grouphug:

What she said :wave:

nativtxn, said a prayer for your DH.

Tinkerbelles, said a prayer for YOU!

Because I'm at work and all my little kiddies are tucked away and sleeping and I have no meds to give for 3 hours...so here I sit on the company dime reading the DIS

Because it's 3:00am and I have a toddler who is wide awake and has yet to go to bed for the evening...Shoot me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter