Who is at Akershus breakfast??

lilandvisma

DIS Veteran
I am just wondering which princesses have been there recently in the morning for breakfast???

My daughter turns 2 on the day we are scheduled to eat here so any info would be sooooo appreciated :) Thanks guys!!!

When we were there in October, my kids had their picture with Belle as we came in. Then Cinderella, Aurora, Jasmine, and Ariel came around to the table. They loved it!

We've had breakfast there twice - the princesses can change, there is no guarantee, but here's who we saw:

1st trip - Belle (for photo), Ariel, Mulan, Snow White, Aurora
2nd trip - Belle (for photo), Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, Mary Poppins

We had breakfast may 1...
Aurora for pictures, then Belle (in blue), Jasmine, Snow White and Mary Poppins.

Im sure this was already posted but just in case I wanted to point out that Ariel is not normally scheduled for breakfast. She is there for lunch and dinner. If you saw her at breakfast you were lucky and it was prob due to another Princess being off and unreplaceable. I hope we are that lucky in September since my DD is an Ariel freak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter