Who is already booked in 2010?

We're booked at the ASMU Family Suites for 9 nights, end of Jan. thru early Feb. Never been during winter months before. Hoping for smaller crowds and nice weather.:banana::banana::banana:

We're booked for December 2010 (1st-18th), onsite this time, and splitting our stay between 3 resorts. :woohoo:

This isn't really my first post, by the way, just needed to change my username for security purposes. :upsidedow

i havent booked for next year yet. but i will as soon as i get home from my sept. trip! :goodvibes i need to have a WDW trip in the works to giveme something to look forward to! :cloud9:

We booked the BB for FD aug 15-23 at POP. I'm thinking of taking the kids for spring break as well but we've never been without DH and he only has so much vacation time. Anyway...aug is a sure thing and march is a possibility.

We are booked. The tentative dates are August 29 - September 1 at the AKL with a savannah view and September 1 - September 8 at the Coronado Springs Resort.

I would be but dbf doesn't get his vacation dates granted until Dec...oh well. We probably won't go until Sept so I guess I can hold on.

Booked for September 2010 at Pop. Going to need a lot of pixie dust to make that trip. Had to cancel this year's Sept. trip, so I really need this one to happen.

Booked for September 2010 at Pop. Going to need a lot of pixie dust to make that trip. Had to cancel this year's Sept. trip, so I really need this one to happen.

You're in my prayers.

I would have booked last month for Aug 2010 but now we are waiting to hear if my DH is going to be deployed....I decided to take the kids myself anyway even if he can't come but I am going to wait until we have orders or not to decide when and where we will stay.

I've gone and put down a deposit for 12 days at Pop in January. Guaranteed as soon as I pay, they come up with some dining deal or similar!

I am almost ready to book for March 4-11, 2010.

I'm just trying to decide if I should wait til late Oct where a code might come out or I should just bite the bullet now.

Also trying to decide whether I should just book ASMu and hope a code comes out like 4/3 where I can just upgrade to BC or if I should just book BC. There is no way that I could swing a BC WDW vacation without some kind of code. But, since I'm booking for a peak time, I dont want to lose my option of BC. I suppose I could just book BC and then "downgrade" to a mod/value if the time comes and there is no code. :confused3

We are going through the same thing. We want to book, but want to wait to see if a code comes out. We've said the same thing about booking the BC and then downgrading if we need too. I don't want to lose my option of the BC either! So I say we should just book and make the changes as needed. Just wish my DH would agree!pixiedust:

We haven't booked yet but we're going April 1 -6, 2010 and we're staying at Pop! :dance3: when would be a good time to book to make sure we get the room/building we want???

I keep changing resorts, but currently I am booked for March 2010 staying at Pop for 7 nights!!!:banana:

We just booked a couple days ago for Caribbean Beach Resort for January 17-23, 2010. Yeah! Our frist trip and I am so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter