Who Invited My Mother In Law? A Moderately Deluxe TR All New X 3 & PTR Link 2/3 !!

Thanks! I'm glad that you said that-I can NEVER tell where my target is!! The 100K was pure luck (which DH reminded me all day :lmao: I said we're competitive not good sports) I always ride with Maddie, so for the time being I am assured a win in my car at least. :thumbsup2 I'm glad that you got 2 of 'em! Did you win?
I always win. :rolleyes1 :lmao::rotfl:

Love the real life photos! Kadence wanted to be a princess in Kindergarten and the teacher asked her where her Tiara was, Kadence answered " I didn't get it from my prince yet!" :lmao:

Her dance recital dress is so cute!

I love how you did the BBB reveal with the fairy godmother, that is such a good idea.

Love the graduation and dance photos. My eldest was a chicken in her ballet show and is doing the dance again at a village fete on Saturday. They are so cute when they are little dancing. Then you watch the older ones and want yours to do all the dances they do!!

Love the real life updates! How cute is she??? I think the wanting to be a princess is definitely a good plan! If she figures out how to accomplish that, let me know, because I'm so in! :thumbsup2

Love all the new photos Shannon. Maddie looks adorable. I remember when my daughter graduated from preschool and she wore the cardboard hat. <sniff>

Yay FGM! So glad that worked out for you. I would just love to know what was running through Maddie's head at that moment. I love that at this age they believe in everything.

I really enjoyed this installment (not that I didn't like the other ones ;))! What a sweet Fairy Godmother to help you spring the surprise on Maddie! And, your mother in law actually liked an attraction. I'm thinking maybe the Fairy Godmother threw a little pixie dust her way as well. :rotfl:

I love that Maddie wants to be a princess when she grows up. That is adorable. She looked so cute in that preschool hat, and I love that dress too. Xander tried gymnastics when he was younger, but it was not for him. Crap and I are going to put him in dance classes when he gets a little older. Right now, he is too much of a wild child to learn any choreography. Maddie looks beautiful in her dance gear.

Hi there!

I just finished catching up on your TR. The title drew me in!

Your daughter is adorable! I loved that she wanted to dance and twirl for all the princesses.

Your writing style is great, and I have been loving your dining reviews! Tusker house and ohana are now definitely on my "must eat" list for whenever we get back to the world.

I can't wait to read more about your trip and see Maddie's BBB makeover!

Your real life update was great!

Skye is a gymnast and dancer too...since she was 3....she's 8 now.

I have a similar real life update on my triP report too! :)

I love the real life update! Maddie is my kind of girl, I want to be a princess too!

She is so cute, you must be a proud mommy:goodvibes

Awww, those are wonderful pictures of Maddie! :goodvibes

I love that she wants to be a princess when she grows up! So do I! :lmao: That really is precious!

Thank you! The princess thing really made me laugh. She really can't think of anything else she'd rather be.

Thank you for another great update and sharing those special moments with us. Enjoy each and everyone one of them. They grow up so fast. My little princess turned 23 yesterday. My daughter did the Disney College Program for 8 months last year and still can't get her fill of Disney. Your daughter is so darn cute.

Thank you! I'm really trying to enjoy each little moment because I know how fast it will go. I won't be at all surprised if mine ends up wanting to do the CP as well. She's definitely hooked!

I love real life updates...thanks for sharing!! So cute...her little dance costume is adorable. My youngest niece dances and I can't wait each year for her recitals!

Thank you! Those dance recitals are so cute, I love watching the little ones perform. :goodvibes I did a Disney update before that one too, it was a good one! ;)

I always win. :rolleyes1 :lmao::rotfl:

:lmao::lmao:

Love the real life photos! Kadence wanted to be a princess in Kindergarten and the teacher asked her where her Tiara was, Kadence answered " I didn't get it from my prince yet!" :lmao:

Her dance recital dress is so cute!

Thank you! That's so funny! Maddie hasn't made the prince connection yet, she's pretty sure she's just going to be one.

I love how you did the BBB reveal with the fairy godmother, that is such a good idea.

Thank you!

Love the graduation and dance photos. My eldest was a chicken in her ballet show and is doing the dance again at a village fete on Saturday. They are so cute when they are little dancing. Then you watch the older ones and want yours to do all the dances they do!!

Thank you! I hope that Maddie continues to want to dance as she gets older, some of the older girls' dances were really good!

Love the real life updates! How cute is she??? I think the wanting to be a princess is definitely a good plan! If she figures out how to accomplish that, let me know, because I'm so in! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I will keep you posted if Maddie gets it figured out!

Love all the new photos Shannon. Maddie looks adorable. I remember when my daughter graduated from preschool and she wore the cardboard hat. <sniff>

Thank you! Those little hats are so cute! Mommy is certainly not ready for her to go to kindergarten...

Yay FGM! So glad that worked out for you. I would just love to know what was running through Maddie's head at that moment. I love that at this age they believe in everything.

Thank you! It was a great moment, that FG really pulled through for us. I'd love to know the same thing, that innocence is precious.

I really enjoyed this installment (not that I didn't like the other ones ;))! What a sweet Fairy Godmother to help you spring the surprise on Maddie! And, your mother in law actually liked an attraction. I'm thinking maybe the Fairy Godmother threw a little pixie dust her way as well. :rotfl:

Thank you so much! It was such a sweet moment, I'm so glad that we did it. MiL didn't complain all morning, you may be on to something! :rotfl:

I love that Maddie wants to be a princess when she grows up. That is adorable. She looked so cute in that preschool hat, and I love that dress too. Xander tried gymnastics when he was younger, but it was not for him. Crap and I are going to put him in dance classes when he gets a little older. Right now, he is too much of a wild child to learn any choreography. Maddie looks beautiful in her dance gear.

Thank you! It cracked me up that she can't think of anything she'd rather be. Maddie liked gymnastics, but recently told me that she'd rather do cheerleading. I'm pretty sure it's because she's afraid of the bars. I was completely fearless at her age, so that surprises me. She wants to continue dance lessons, she really loved them. We had her in a combo class so that she did 30 minutes of tap and 30 minutes of ballet per week. It was a nice way for her to try out the different kinds of dance. Maddie and her class retained a lot of the choreography, but once they hit that stage for recital it all flew out the window! :lmao:

Hi there!

I just finished catching up on your TR. The title drew me in!

Your daughter is adorable! I loved that she wanted to dance and twirl for all the princesses.

Your writing style is great, and I have been loving your dining reviews! Tusker house and ohana are now definitely on my "must eat" list for whenever we get back to the world.

I can't wait to read more about your trip and see Maddie's BBB makeover!

Hi! and Welcome!!! Thanks for joining in!

Thank you so much, she takes any opportunity to dance and spin.

I really appreciate that! Ohana and Tusker House were both amazing, I hope that you get to try them out!

BBB will be coming up very soon, thanks for following along!

Your real life update was great!

Skye is a gymnast and dancer too...since she was 3....she's 8 now.

I have a similar real life update on my triP report too! :)

Thank you! I love watching the little ones dance! I looked for you TR, is there a current one?

Sounds like an awesome day so far and Congrats Maddie on all of your fun end-of-year activities :)

It was a great morning! and Thanks!

I love the real life update! Maddie is my kind of girl, I want to be a princess too!

She is so cute, you must be a proud mommy:goodvibes

Thank you! She can't think of anything she'd rather be. She might be on to something!

We are very proud, thank you! :goodvibes

Your BBB invitation was such a great idea! I am taking my 4 and 6 year olds in September, but I could have never kept it a secret. I told them the plan even before I called 180 days out.:goodvibes I am taking them to a Justin Beiber concert in January, and I cannot stand waiting until Christmas to let them know. I am not good with long term secret surprises- anywhere over a month. I am not sure how you did it. I can't wait to read about your time there!

Aw! Maddie wants to be a princess when she grows up, does gymnastics and dance, we're totes the same person! Baha...but really, I am basically 6 years old. Adorable!

Hey Shannon! I'm good...thanks for asking and am enjoying the new TR!

Love the idea of the FG giving the BBB invitation to Maddie during the M&G...what a great idea! :thumbsup2

Yay at having a great score at Buzz and I laughed at the Girl Space Rangers Rule song.

Haha after the review of Stitch's Great Escape I'm pleased it's one attraction I still haven't visited.

Aaw love the graduation pics and the must make you proud. I love what Maddie wants to be when she grows up...am sure she already is a princess princess:

I'm joining in on this trip report...frankly, the title made me giggle! You are such a fun writer and I really enjoyed your previous trip report! Thanks for sharing!

I've been kinda skipping around and mostly reading backwords,,, I mean backwards,,,,and I'm out of time right now,, but I can't wait to get back on tomorrow and figure out why everyone is raving and can't wait to hear more about your experience with the Better Business Bureau.
But I know you are terrific as a writer,, so there must be something cool in it. Oh, and I also need to know why Frank Gorshin who played the Riddler is delivering invitations. Or should that have been Frank Gifford?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter