Who here collects Coffee Cups and

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by NHMickey, Aug 14, 2002.

1. NHMickey

NHMickey <font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co Moderator

Stiens? I just put a shelf up in my Disney Room and put out a few of my Coffee Cups and Mugs and found I had a few more than I thought... How about you do you have a few Disney Coffe Cups or Stiens?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tinkerbel129

Tinkerbel129 DIS Veteran

We have a dwindling small collection of Disney coffee mugs, now if I can just figure a way that DH stops saying " sorry honey, it wasn't my fault it broke". Maybe if I start to accidently break one of his shot glasses, yeah that might work! :p

4. eeyorefanatic

eeyorefanatic Devoted 2 Eeyore

I collect Eeyore mugs and have 15 or so and have some on a shlef and some on a mug tree when I ran out of room on the shelf:)

5. sgtslovak

sgtslovak Mouseketeer

We collect the resort & theme pak refillable mugs. If they fall off the shelf, they don't break!

6. Dar20

Dar20 Hot Momma

I used to collect coffee mugs, but stopped about 6-7 years ago. Now they all just sit in a box.

Hubby collects AB steins.

Dar

7. olbear

olbear Loves all things POOH!

I have 40+ coffee mugs with Pooh on them that I have collected over the last 25 years or so. There may be more, that's all I can see out for now.

Blessings,
    Winnie

8. DiznEeyore

DiznEeyore <font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon

I have coffee cups from each Disney resort we've stayed at, as well as some character ones. I already have a DCL cup on my list of things to buy on our upcoming cruise. ;)