Who here collects Coffee Cups and

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Stiens? I just put a shelf up in my Disney Room and put out a few of my Coffee Cups and Mugs and found I had a few more than I thought... How about you do you have a few Disney Coffe Cups or Stiens?

We have a dwindling small collection of Disney coffee mugs, now if I can just figure a way that DH stops saying " sorry honey, it wasn't my fault it broke". Maybe if I start to accidently break one of his shot glasses, yeah that might work! :p

I collect Eeyore mugs and have 15 or so and have some on a shlef and some on a mug tree when I ran out of room on the shelf:)

We collect the resort & theme pak refillable mugs. If they fall off the shelf, they don't break!

I used to collect coffee mugs, but stopped about 6-7 years ago. Now they all just sit in a box.

Hubby collects AB steins.

Dar

I have 40+ coffee mugs with Pooh on them that I have collected over the last 25 years or so. There may be more, that's all I can see out for now.

Blessings,
Winnie

I have coffee cups from each Disney resort we've stayed at, as well as some character ones. I already have a DCL cup on my list of things to buy on our upcoming cruise. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter