• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who HASN'T been "Booed"?

Boy its been a looong day and night at work today. :surfweb: I could sure use a BOOOO! ;)

TerryX

:surfweb: nope, checked I haven't been boo'd either. But then again i'm more of a lurker, soaking up all the information here. So maybe lurkers don't get boo'd or tagged by the tag fairy either. :confused3 oh well, I'll go back to my lurking mode.......bye......... :wave:

No boo for me either, and no tags. :rolleyes1 Although, I still don't understand what the tag deal is - I'm probably not technosavy enough for it. :badpc:

Everybody have a great weekend! :sunny:

Leslie

ok i've been boo'd but can't get it in my signature! WHat am I doing wrong! ( :confused3 that's why i'm a lurker, i'm only trouble when I post!)

I have not been boo'd. What is being boo'd?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter