Who has

Company is closed but the president emailed me from Dubai and now I'm stuck going in to figure out some things. I hope to keep it down to a half day.

Our office is closed. My boyfriend is a public school teacher, and my older daughter works in a public school; schools are closed, so neither will be working. Younger dd is in college, I think classes are cancelled tomorrow.

I'm actually off all week because I work for the schools, and it's February break here in Massachusetts. I'm planning to spend some time with DS, take both my and DH's cars (on different days) into the shop, and get some home projects done.

My company has a holiday but my department doesn't. At least there was zero traffic this morning, I'll take that :woohoo:

DH and I are working, DS is at school. Other than government employees, most of NOLA area works President's Day because we are off for Mardi Gras.

In my business, holiday and day off are not related. It is a double time day at my place.
My wife's place, in union negotiations, they had a choice of President's day or July 4, and they picked July 4. It is a non-union day off though at her place.

Egg on my face. Apparently they took President's day away this year. Everyone is at work.

I have to make a batch of salve, and it looks like I'll have to clear the driveway later. 3 to 6 inches expected this afternoon. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter