• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who has the longest countdown!??

ktandspen

Earning My Ears
We were last in WDW Nov 2012 from the UK and weren't planning to go back for the foreseeable future, but some competition wins and the current offers now has us booked at POR Nov 2014..a mere 494 days away..lol!!
It's our first time on resort and we got the DDP to so I am over the moon, but it's sooooo long away!!! Anyone else's countdown more than mine?

We did our very first trip to WDW in June of 2009 and stayed at POFQ. I am just now starting to plan trip #2 for March 2015....1 year, 8 months and 5 days away!! Hoping to stay at the YC this time but that could change!

knkmom said:
We did our very first trip to WDW in June of 2009 and stayed at POFQ. I am just now starting to plan trip #2 for March 2015....1 year, 8 months and 5 days away!! Hoping to stay at the YC this time but that could change!

I took a job in 1994 and told them I'd need december 26, 1999 - january 5, 2000 off to celebrate the millenium at wdw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter