Who has the best WINGS in WDW?

agame2323

DIS Veteran
I think Im going to start our trip off with some wings. (or as my cousin says..."wangs") :laughing:

If you want atmosphere with your wings, ESPN Club at the Boardwalk has some pretty tasty wings. They also have boneless chicken dunkers, which I have yet to try but have heard good things about.

If you want atmosphere with your wings, ESPN Club at the Boardwalk has some pretty tasty wings. They also have boneless chicken dunkers, which I have yet to try but have heard good things about.

That sounds goooood!

ESPN Club, hands down. The wings at Kona and Ohana are tasty, but ESPN cannot be beat for classic, craveable hot wings.

My first thought was Tinkerbell.

Then I realized it is the Restaurant Forum. I will often have the "Sticky Wings" appetizer at Kona (which comes with a salad) as my main course.

Being from Buffalo, I may be a little bias but I think all the wings suck! hahaha. For true Buffalo wings, ESPN club comes the closest for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter