• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who has the best soup?

I loved the asparagus soup at Biergarten. I'm pretty sure it's seasonal though.

I also had a fabulous soup at Crystal Palace once, but I cannot for the life of me recall what it was. I want to say something along the lines of butternut squash and apple.

I really need to document these things, lol.

Wolfgang Puck Express for Butternut Squash soup.

Sanaa for their Butternut Squash soup that has apple juice as one of the ingredients.

Columbia Harbour House. Had the chowder and vegetarian chili. Both delicious

I agree with Boma!!! There is always a great selection, and each and everyone is delicious. (My absolute fav is the carrot, smooth and delectable!) For a snack credit, you can get a cup of one of the tasty soups at Mara, which come directly from the Boma kitchen. The Butternut squash is an excellent use of a snack credit!!

Beer cheese soup at Le Cellier
Butternut squash soup at wolfgang puck express
Chilled strawberry soup at 1900 park fare
Potato leek soup at BOG

Not sure if it's the same as Bomas, but Jiko had a carrot soup that is still hands down my favorite Disney app. So run, don't walk to AKL ; )

Just wondering anyone know of any hidden jems for soup?

As someone mentioned earlier, the Portabello Mushroom soup at Artist Point is awesome, and we love dipping the fresh bread that they give you in it.
I always joke with my girlfriend that we can just stop by one day for two bowls of the Portabello Mushroom soup each and dessert..:)

The Lobster bisque at the Yachtsman Steakhouse is also one of our must do favorites each time we eat there.

Cheddar Beer soup from Le Cellier is soooo good, especially with the pretzel bread. I could go there and just eat soup, pretzel bread, and maple creme brulee and leave 100% satiated.

At Boma, we had a coconut chicken curry soup. It was amazing! A little sweet from the coconut milk, a little spicy from the curry. But they rotate their soups out often, to my understanding, so it's not guaranteed what they'll have when you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter