Who has the best deal on tickets?

Mouseland bound

Earning My Ears
We need two adult and one child base tickets for next week. No water park or hopper needed. Four to five day ticket

We actually compared them all for our tickets our last couple of trips and Undercover Tourist had the best deals for what we were looking for. If you subscribe to the Mousesavers newsletter (follow the link from a PP), you'll find in it a link for a small additional discount with UT. Not a lot, but every little bit helps!

You could also check Orbitz activities through ebates (deending on the ebates rebate %)
In May the 5 day hopper ("buy 3 get 2") was only $1 more than the mousesavers UT discount, but we got a 10.5% rebate! In June it looked like activities was only 5.5%, but not sure about now.

FYI Orbitz prints a voucher that needs to be exchanged at Will Call..

We always found UT as the best option, but being so close, the increased shipping may dilute the savings. I would do as Robo suggests and check on various options and choose what works best.

Too late for this trip, but some companies negotiate with Disney to get discounts off tickets. We just purchased ours through my husband's company and received 12% off. He does work for an international company, but some people aren't aware of the various discounts this way. Worth checking for the future!

Too late for this trip, but some companies negotiate with Disney to get discounts off tickets. We just purchased ours through my husband's company and received 12% off. He does work for an international company, but some people aren't aware of the various discounts this way. Worth checking for the future!

I used Tickets at Work one year. Always a good option to check. They have resort delivery of tickets which made it more reasonable than UT with express shipping (and we arrived on a day with no local UT pickup)
With advance planning UT beats my
company's deal, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter