Who has RECENT POR room pics??

TheDisneyBunch

Mom to 3, photographer and Disney CRAZY!!
We are planning to stay in the AB section. We would LOVE to see some recent pics of the rooms. Anyone have any that they would like to share?? :cool1:

I have! I got back 3 weeks ago, is that recent enough for you? ;)

I'll just post the link as there is quite a few. There are other pics in the album too but look through BOTH PAGES and you'll see the room pics on page 2 as well as general resort ones. It was bayou building 38.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v426/LouiseUK/Florida 05/
Here is a couple as a taster. Click the link for more.
a8e3349f.jpg

62bd58b5.jpg

Louise

Me too!! Thanks! We'll be there in March for the firsr time in moderate instead of deluxe. I'm beginning to wonder why I ever spent so much on deluxe!!!!

Great pics Miss Mickey Mania! The rooms look lovely! How did you like the location of building 38? Was the walk bad?

kizmac said:
Great pics Miss Mickey Mania! The rooms look lovely! How did you like the location of building 38? Was the walk bad?

I found the location to be fine for me. I was there solo so I didn't mind a walk through the resort, especially as it was so pretty. I walk fairly quickly and it took me 5 or 6 minutes to reach the food court/lobby/boat dock area. I know others didn't like that but as I said, no problems here. Maybe with a young family it might be different.

Quiet pool was very close, bus stop about 2 -3 minutes walk. The buses were sometimes quite busy by the time they reached my north depot stop but I usually got a seat. I had no real issues there either. I think I was very chilled out my whole time there! :cool1:

Louise

Thanks the pictures were great, we will be going to POFQ. But I loved looking at these, I can't wait to go now. Thanks.

These pics look almost exactly the same as my stay in 2003. When they do a rehab do they just put in new carpet or something and just make it look newer??

Everything looks the same as when I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter