Who has purchased a mattress from Overstock.com?

Lizzy2

Disney freak-in-training
Did you like it? Was it regular or memory foam? We are thinking about getting a memory foam from them but they don't allow returns!? :confused3 which makes me a little nervous. Anyone have any experience with them?

I have bought several of the 4 inch mattress toppers from them and love them. I bought one for my mom and DMLand DFL and they all use theirs and love them I bought them a couple of years ago. I bought my DD the 10 or 12 inch memory foam mattress and she loves it so do all her friends that spend the night. LOL When you first open them up they have a smell but I just let them air out for a couple of days. I think it is from being rolled up in the plastic so tight and boxed. They are heavy but it was really cheap or free to ship.

We have bought several mattress toppers from them as well and been very satisfied. Never bought a full size mattress. I have never actual bought a real mattress as an adult. Need to get one soon though!!

We have bought several mattress toppers from them as well and been very satisfied.

Same here (and my mother has too)! :thumbsup2

Be sure to google to see if you can find any codes. There was a 10% off one recently. It may still be good (retailmenot.com is a good place to start).

i was just looking at these yesterday at overstock. For those of you who got the 4inch which one did you get??

Hi, I've ordered from Overstock, but have to warn you- returns are EXTREMLY difficult, so be sure whatever you order read the reviews and if negative don't take the chance, because most likely your stuck with it. Generally everything I have ordered from them has been pretty good, only had to return once and it was a major ordeal, they never send you a return postage sticker, never credit, lots of phone calls, finally I did get it returned but made me extremely leary of ordering anything that wasn't 100% I was sure. Great prices though, so if good price and reviews are good, take a chance, most likely it will be good.

We bought an 8 inch memory foam mattress set from Sam's Club for my son. We are pretty happy with it. It comes with a mattress, box springs, and metal bed frame.

Unless you are 100% certain that the mattress you're buying from them is exactly the mattress that you want, I'd have to advise against it. You're going to be using your mattress every night for many years and I'm guessing you'd like to sleep on something you find comfortable! :goodvibes The only way to get something that you'll probably like (and I say "probably" because even testing one in a store is no guarantee that sleeping on it for 7 or 8 hours will feel the same way) is to test a lot of mattresses in person.

As for Overstock, as PPs have stated, even when they allow returns, it's hellish to return something. I bought a featherbed there a few years ago and returning it was really really difficult, and although I did prevail in the end, the return shipping cost was huge.

Thanks everybody for your thoughts~:flower3: If anyone else has an opinion or experience I would love to hear about it. I think we are going to go try some mattresses out tomorrow in person. We tried the Tempurpedic ones in Brookstone a little while ago~ they felt awesome! Wish we could afford one of those babies!!

I *think* this is where my sister ordered her beds from. They are super comfy! Shipping is free. And you have 90 days to decide if you like or not. IF you return it, that shipping is free too!

http://www.angelbeds.com/

A couple months ago, we bought a cal king serta mattress(no memory foam) from overstock....we love it!! It's so hard to get out of bed everyday!

I did..and i'm happy w/my purchase!

I also wanted a temperpedic, but my husband was not sure he liked it etc etc so i compromised - said lets order a Memory foam from Overstock - i got the Queen size pick a firmness (i think) it arrived quickly - and we are happy. If we were not happy, we would keep it for a year or 2 and not do it again, but i think for about 500.00 bucks its a good investment! After getting the mattress and using it on my current box spring i ordered a steel bed frame from them as well to use w/the foam mattress and am very happy!

good luck

lisa

Did you like it? Was it regular or memory foam? We are thinking about getting a memory foam from them but they don't allow returns!? :confused3 which makes me a little nervous. Anyone have any experience with them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter