• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

who has had success with fp+ staying offsite

hannymom

Mouseketeer
we always stay in a rental home when we go to disney. i would like to hear from someone else who is staying offsite about the fp+. are you having any luck getting fastpasses to use on the same day? are there any options left by the time you get to the park and get in kiosk line?

We stayed off site the week before Easter and didn't have any trouble. I bought Season Passes at Downtown Disney. One of the CM's helped me set up our account and we had nice FP's for that day at Holywood Studios. Even TSMM. Later that day I did our FP for the rest of the week and it was fine. The only problem I had was when I tried to change a FP choice on my phone app. I just couldn't seem to do it right. However, that may have more to do with my stupid phone than the FP system itself.

If you go ahead and get your tickets you can go ahead and link them and book at 30 days out. Even if you don't do that you can link them once you get them and only need to do the kiosk on your first day. We were just there and moved our fast passes around a bunch the mighty before/day of with no problems getting what we wanted.

definitely if you can get your tickets before hand you will be better off. We didn't have any problems booking same day, but the times weren't always great and we never could get Toy Story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter