Who has done Vero in December?

arthur06

DDC #689
We are doing a cruise/AKL stay this December and will be getting our AP's on Dec 9th this year.

I was looking into a trip for next December and DW said that Vero might be nice to try... So I was thinking about 5 days at WDW and 3 days at Vero.

Who has stayed at Vero in December? How was it? Weather? Water? Activities?

My other fall back options might be renting a van and just spending 3-4 days driving down the Keys or "just" spending all week at WDW.

We are doing a cruise/AKL stay this December and will be getting our AP's on Dec 9th this year.

I was looking into a trip for next December and DW said that Vero might be nice to try... So I was thinking about 5 days at WDW and 3 days at Vero.

My other fall back options might be renting a van and just spending 3-4 days driving down the Keys or "just" spending all week at WDW.

It's been several years, but our one and only stay at Vero was in early December. We had beautiful weather, but too cool for the ocean or use the pool. We did walk the beach and the resort. We had a beautiful Inn room with a direct view of the ocean .. loved sitting and listening to the surf.

We spent 2 nights there before heading to a Disney cruise .. we liked it but we personally wouldn't stay more than a couple of nights. In the warmer months I'm sure there are more things to keep you busy.

Last year December in FL was very warm .. so I suspect if you were at Vero you would have been able to use the pool. Just depends upon what December weather decides to do!! :confused:

Enjoy!

We rented a van and drove to the Keys after a cruise once in December. We stayed in Marathon because they have alot of companies with snorkeling trips to different reefs. It was warm there and seemed like a continuation of the cruise. Key Largo has lots of snorkeling options, too.

We went last December for a few days prior to our WDW stay and it was plenty warm. We didn't swim in the ocean, but did lay out by the pool (when the sun was covered by the clouds it did get a little chilly). We also played tennis and mini golf. It was a great way to relax for a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter