Who has been to Hawaii?

we've been to Hawaii 3 times and Maui is everyones favorite.

(my parents take our whole family on a trip every other year theres at least 18 of us!!!)

we were on Maui twice and Kauai once.

Maui has so much more to do then Kauai

we stay at Embassy suites which was great-it has 1 bedroom big LR with pull out couch kitchenette, nice balcony, cook to order breakfast and cocktail hour every nite these are both included.

we could snorkel right from the hotel which has a beautiful beach, we also went whale watching, luau ocean center,

the high point of the whole trip was DS got married while we were there!!!

HAwaii is a wonderful place!!

have a great time--

we paid (or should I say my parents paid :teeth: )

1300 per Adult (kids under 17 were free :thumbsup2

and that included air hotel and car for 6 nites

this was 2 years ago we booked through AAA and everyone got a $30 voucher good towards an activity we all used them for the luau.

Airfares to/from Hawaii in June have been running very, very high this year for some reason. I keep pretty close track of these as I have family on the West and East coasts of the USA. What you could get for some where in the $400's range, on the low side, to $600, on the higher side, is easily going for the upper $700's to $800's ..... and its not fuel prices. It has been this way for some months now.

The Hale Koa is the best bargains, and one of the classiest hotels in Waikiki. Its on the the largest pracel of open land in Waikiki. Lots of open space, well cared for gardens, great rooms and building. Also, the luau there at the Hale Koa is a great deal.

Oh yeah, why you don't see coupons for Kaui in the Entertainment Book is because there isn't a lot on Kauai. They are lucky they got a Home Depot there as the population is very much below the market size Home Depot's will usuall open up in - in fact, i think it is the smallest market any Home Depot is in ...

I know this is the DIS boards, but I thought I'd throw this out. We are going to Hawaii next year. We are trying to decide whether we want to take the Norwegian Pride of Hawaii 7 night cruise then stay a week at Maui, or take interisland flight from one island to another for 2 weeks. The cruise is appealing since we only have to unpack once for a week, we get to see all the islands, we won't lose days traveling, checking out of the hotel and checking into the new one. However, my travel agent said that Norwegian has had many complaints on their Hawaii cruises last year. When checking cruisecritic, they said they have improved. I pretty confused! :confused3
In short, does anyone have any info. or comments! THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter