Who has been to Castaway RECENTLY?

My DSis just came back (they stopped on CC on Saturday). Temps in the low to mid 80s easily. It was hot and humid. 90 and heat index was 100.

We were there on the 16th. The water was AMAZING! All day. Refreshing, calm, crystal clear amazingness. :cheer2:

We were there a week ago and the water was perfect! It was really hot that day and the water felt a little cool when we got in the first time in the morning. Very quickly we became acclimated to it and it was was nice and warm but still refreshing for the rest of the day.

We were there mid May and I thought the water was like bath water but we are from the west coast, I think it depends on what you are used too!

CC water is awesome in Aug & Sept & the first part of Oct.

We've been to CC in almost every month. Being a Floridian, you won't catch me near it Nov thru May. In Dec & Jan., I didn't even bother to wear a swim suit there! We let our DD swim for our annual spring break cruises in March in a shorty wet suit.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Uh oh. What do you think it will be like for our October cruise?

Iffy. It's been a warm summer so we should be ok, provided it doesn't cool down. Oct 7, 2011 DD & I got in but Scott wouldn't go in past his knees. It was fine near the shore but colder in deeper water, especially near Pelican Plunge. I only rode it once because it was cold/windy standing in line.

Great thing about a double dip is that you get two chances at CC. I've been on two double dips and both had amazing weather one day and overcast/windy/rain the other. Those were in the months of Aug and Jan.

Iffy. It's been a warm summer so we should be ok, provided it doesn't cool down. Oct 7, 2011 DD & I got in but Scott wouldn't go in past his knees. It was fine near the shore but colder in deeper water, especially near Pelican Plunge. I only rode it once because it was cold/windy standing in line.

Great thing about a double dip is that you get two chances at CC. I've been on two double dips and both had amazing weather one day and overcast/windy/rain the other. Those were in the months of Aug and Jan.

Haha that's what in worried about. I'm going to drop one of those cabanas. Knowing my luck, it will rain all day on the one I keep. Haha

was there on 8/16...water was nice...not the warm tub of the pools on the Fantasy but not really cold either...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter