Who has accepted Fall 06?

:wave2: Hi there, I was accepted for the fall program. I'll be there from August 23rd-January 5th. Oh, and I'll be doing Merchandise. I'm so excited! Yay! :woohoo: Oh, also, Congratulations to all of you who have been accepted too. :thumbsup2

However, there are some exceptions to the 2-week waiting (with me being one. It took about 3 weeks to get mine).

I'll be there on August 23-January 5th doing Quick Service F&B. It also took my letter a loooong time only because I auditioned. But the 5 week total wait was worth it, because I'm going!!!!!

Ah wow, finally someone else who's arriving the 28th (I'm in operations too!).. I thought for a minute there I was the only one! Most everyone I've talked to is showing up on the 23rd.

Oh and it took me two weeks and some change to get the letter. I think. At that point I was calling my dad every day around 5PM asking him to check the mail for "a letter from a friend" for me. :rolleyes1 We were up at Raven's Grin, a sorta local haunted house when I called and he finally said "Yea, you got something from Disney".. so the caretaker and my friend and I had a little celebration that night. It was a good day. :)

Nathalie. said:
Hey Guys, I'll be doing the Fall program and I'll be arriving August 23rd. My assigned position is operations, so Im pretty excited. if anyone is arriving the same day , we might be roomies :cool1: I want to meet a few people before I get there so please feel free to PM me if your doing the fall 06' program

Natalie,

I wll be arriving Aug 21st....if you like you can send me an email...I have AIM, but will need to add you b4 we can chat...my AIM has a block on it...unless you are in my address book.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I am also doing down August 21st...Quick Food Serv & Bev...Can't wait....

I will be doing the Fall program, found out this evening. Merchandise woo! Just cant decide which date to arrive!

I could go through old posts, however I was just curious:
Is anyone on here checking in on September 4?
If so, send me a pm or reply. :wave2:

I'm checkin in on the 4th..... Hospitality.... along with my sister....merchandise

MsLindsey2 said:
I accepted today - I will be arriving August 23 and will be a character performer (face character). I'm excited! :cloud9:

I'm hoping to get a 1 bedroom... anyone else that is arriving Aug. 23 and wants a 1 bedroom, too - maybe we can get to be buddies before we get there and then try to room together? Just a thought.

Hi MsLindsey and everyone.....I will be arriving on Aug 21st. .I want a one bed room as well. I would like to chat an meet all of your..

AIM - -> XpliciitCutiiE
crichoh6@yahoo.com

Have a great day everyone... :cheer2:

Hey all, I'm moving on down on August 2nd and I'm going to be working in operations. Anybody else coming down at this date? I'd love to get to know a few people before I actually get down there so feel free to leave me a message or something or drop me a message on aim.

-Elijah B.
AiM: bigegodd

I will be moving down August 21.. Feel free to message me, I would love to find room-mates before heading down!

aim xxAbandon3dxx
myspace . com / samio0
msn perfectly_flaw3d *at* hotmail . com

daydream3r said:
I will be moving down August 21.. Feel free to message me, I would love to find room-mates before heading down!

aim xxAbandon3dxx
myspace . com / samio0
msn perfectly_flaw3d *at* hotmail . com

I am also hoping to find a room mates before heading down.....Myspace is /27779275.....

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter