• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who has a passporter???

Fainfamily5

Auroragirl
Who has a passporter and why do you like it??? I made my own notebook for our trip last year but saw these passporters online and was wondering if they were worth the investment???

Hello, neighbor! I'm from Bessemer City. The first time I bought a Passporter, I really learned a lot of things about Disney that I didn't know. I took that knowledge and applied it to our next trip, and I have to say that all the tips made that trip better than previous ones. Of course, all our trips are good ones now because of everything I've learned from Passporter and the Dis. I buy Passporter so I will have a quick reference when I have a question or I'm helping someone else with their Disney trips. I think it's worth the $. Plus, it has the pockets in the back so you can keep receipts, etc. and make notes about the trip.

This will be our first trip, and I've got the Passporter. It's actually what I unwrapped on Christmas morning and found out we were going to WDW!

I borrowed a few books that my mom had from her trip, but I found that my Passporter was the most up-to-date and informative. I'd say, if you were going to get a guidebook anyway, get the Passporter.

I haven't decided if I want to carry it into the parks with me, but I've definately used it to read up on restaurant options and ride information.

CAROLINABLUE,

It is a small world after all!!! I teach school in Bessemer and my kids go to school there also!!! I have been at home the past two days with DD who has the flu. Thaksfor the advice. My birthday is tomorrow and I think I know what I will ask for!!!

We've been to WDW three times in the past 4 years and each time we had an updated PassPorter. Our first trip in 2003, we just went into Borders Book Store to find ANYTHING :confused3 on WDW. After searching TWO full racks of travel books, we happened on the last copy of the PassPorter. It looked more interesting than the others so we bought it. What a great bargain. For +-$20 WDW info is jammed into a convenient note book. We especially like the daily pages where you record your plans and actual days events. It is fun to reread what you wrote and remember the good times.
We HIGHLY recommend it for any WDW visitor, newbie or seasoned veteran.:thumbsup2

I have bought one every year since 2000, starting with the spiral bound a purchasing the refillable planner the following year. This is one of my two favorite guide books, the second being the Unofficial Guide. I love my passporter because it allows me to keep track of my plans. I use the pockets when we are closer to our trip but as I plan I use the worksheets inside to keep track of info along with a healthy stack of post its that I can use on the pages. I keep items that I will use from year to year in my binder and it allows me to keep track of any slips of paper or coupons that I normally would use. I have tried making my own notebook, spreadsheets that otehr DISers have created, and anything else I have come across but nothing works as well for me as the passporter.

I have purchased 5 Disney travel/guidebooks, and I keep going back to my Passporter. I have the Deluxe Edition and don't know what I would do without it. As a matter of fact, I have planned the bag that I will be using in the park to make sure that my passporter will fit inside of it.:lmao: I love to scrapbook and find myself trying to remember exactly what we did each day and witht the passporter, you dont have to think about it. You keep tickets, receipts in the pockets each day and it is all there for you when you get ready to "scrap." Hope this helps!

I agree with everyone else, the passporter ROCKS!! I love mine, I get one every year. It is invaluable in terms of information that is priceless. It is very user friendly and VERY well researched. (I would LOVE their job!!) I don't get the Deluxe edition though, I just get the spiral bound edition and I love it! It's a guidebook, trip organizer, journal, scrapbook and keepsake all in one! Can't beat it!!!:thumbsup2

I have a Passporter. I love the organized pocket pages. I have everything I need for the trip in one easy spot. Before the Passporter, I would have everything in a tote bag--airline tickets, notebook w/ notes, guide book, hotel ressies, etc. Now everything goes into the pockets and is more compact and easier to get to. I love it.

I love:love: , love:love: , love:love: my Passporter. I have the Deluxe edition and order the new refill each year. It is really a great tool for keeping all your information organized. I recommend it to anyone that asks me.

Dina Marie

There is nothing better for the type A (me) person out there or for those who need/want to get organized and have ALL the info you need at your fingertips. Its easy to read, carry, and pack!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my deluxe version and get new refills whenever we go to WDW. Sent it with my DB and DSIL on thier honeymoon and they loved it too. I filled mine with mini print outs from Tour Guide Mike to make it a complete all in one info extravaganza(sp)!!!! The pockets are the best. I just went through my last one to get all my recipts and budget info from last time to get a new budget set for this time!!! TIP: Try Walmart online for a cheaper price...

I love my Passporter! I bought a regular, spiral bound Passporter for our first trip, and ended up investing in the deluxe binder version when we got home because I already knew there were many more trips on the horizon! I'm actually just about to order 2007 refills for it - gotta plan the next trip! I really love the folder pockets for each day and I got more use than expected out of the park/resort info when we were there.

Everything everyone has said and the best MAPS :thumbsup2 of any guidebook or park map. The maps are detailed, they include the time it takes to walk from place to place and are small. I buy a Passporter even when I'm not planning a trip. :stitch2: (just in case) It also has a pretty neat website with updates. www.passporter.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter