Who had issues with First American?

gatorgirl02

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I was searching the forums but couldn't find what I was looking for. I know someone on here was having some serious issues with First American a few months back and I can't remember who it was. If you could please message on here or message me directly, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I was searching the forums but couldn't find what I was looking for. I know someone on here was having some serious issues with First American a few months back and I can't remember who it was. If you could please message on here or message me directly, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

It's funny that you mentioned this. I passed ROFR on Mar 26 and I'm still waiting to get my closing docs. I called last week and was told it may take a week or two longer for the hoa report and transfer deed.

What is your situation?

Hi all,

Thanks!

curious, who is the broker?

curious, who is the broker?

Fidelity uses First American Title. I've used them twice and the only problem was the completed deed packet that was sent to Disney was missing a page, but it was fixed as soon as the problem was discovered.

Hi all,

Thanks!

I do have issues with First American but it is not a few months ago. It is very recent. PM me if you need more details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter