Who got there Gty upgrade for Nov or Dec

Nov 24th Wonder Thanksgiving Cruise

Booked two Cat 6 GTY, both upgraded to Cat 5 this month

Got our assignment today (day 48) for the Wonder Dec 30th NYE cruise. Cat 12 Gty to 5522 (SPH - Cat 10) !!!!

finally got my assignment for Nov 27th cruise! Booked a cat 9 and got a cat 9, which is fine, bc I am happy I got on deck 2 midship and not deck 1 :banana:

Got my upgrade this morning went from Cat 12 to Cat 9. :banana: This is for the NYE cruise.

I'm on the NYE cruise too, and booked Cat 12 Gty. My reservation through DU still says GTY with no room number yet. Wonder why you guys know yours already?!

I also booked Category 12 GTY and noticed an upgrade to category 11 for the 2010 Disney Wonder NYE cruise. We are a family of 5 and I booked 2 rooms. We were assigned 7129 and 7131. How do I find out if these are connecting rooms with an interior door or just rooms next to each other? Thanks.

I also booked Category 12 GTY and noticed an upgrade to category 11 for the 2010 Disney Wonder NYE cruise. We are a family of 5 and I booked 2 rooms. We were assigned 7129 and 7131. How do I find out if these are connecting rooms with an interior door or just rooms next to each other? Thanks.

From my plans it likes like they are next door but no interconnecting door. Room 7131 is an accessible room so it looks larger than 7129. You are right near not so the secret balcony on deck 7.:cool1:

I found the answer to my question. The rooms are next to each other, not connecting. So how can I get connecting rooms? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Adjoining, but not connecting. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-deckplans.htm# one of those rooms (7131) is handicapped accessible so will be configured differently and a bit bigger than the the other one. Hope this helps.

I found the answer to my question. The rooms are next to each other, not connecting. So how can I get connecting rooms? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

There are no cat. 11 cabins on the Wonder/Magic that are connecting.
The only way to get connecting cabins would be to pay to upgrade to at least a category 10 cabin, which is the lowest category that has connection cabins.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you wanted connecting cabins then you should have booked connecting cabins rather than cat. 12's which is a risk when wanting cabins near each other.

Glad to see the end of December cruises have cabin assignments! I'm eagerly awaiting the Panama canal cabins to be assigned with the countless others too! We are about a week away (I'm hoping) from finding out! I've got a 5C Gty and not expecting an upgrade, but will hapily take one. :banana:

We're in the 12/12 Wonder cruise; booked a cat. 12 GTY at the last minute and got an upgrade to cat. 9. I figured we'd end up in an 11, which would have been fine, but we're very pleased to have a porthole.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter