Who got there Gty upgrade for Nov or Dec

Do you see the upgrade at the DCL site when you enter your reservation info and instead of see GTY, you see a stateroom #???

Thanks

Chris

Just received news today that for the second year in a row, we've been upgraded from an inside stateroom to an oceanview...sailing December 4th.

Can't wait to tell my girls :yay:

How do you "receive" the news that you've been upgraded.

Has anyone been upgraded from inside room with 2 people.

How do you "receive" the news that you've been upgraded.

Has anyone been upgraded from inside room with 2 people.

My travel agent sent me an email...she's been checking about once a week when I noticed that the invoice I received after my final payment did not have the cabin number I had selected on our December 2009 cruise.

We are three people (1 adult, 2 kids) going from an inside to an upgrade...

We got our rm # yesterday. Booked cat 4 gty and got cat 4. We leave on the Wonder Dec 19th.

For the Dec. 18th sailing on the Magic, we booked 2 gty cat 12s and received 2 cat 9s on deck 2! :banana:

3 different people/groups were upgraded for our cruise. Some went upto a cat 5 others up only 1 cat. Entire cruise was sold out a few dars ago. Not sure if it will stay that way with last min cancellations.

New at this, but we booked in August for the Nov. 13 Magic sailing (2 stops at CC) and we booked Cat 11 GTY and got upgraded to Cat 9 (I think, outside view with large porthole on Deck 2). I honestly can't remember when we got the upgrade, but it was in October sometime.

my cruise is in less thatn 3 weeks and I am still waiting! I check every day, several times a day. Boo!!!

I hope we don't have to wait that long. Less than 3 weeks and still not assigned - I hope that we get a room assignment sooner than that. I still have 5o some days to go, but I still check everyday.

Nov. 27,10: Booked a cat. 11 gty, received a cat. 10 yesterday (which was 2 days later after changing from my previous cat. 10, just to be able to add 2 new guests to our cabin..)

We had gty Cat 11 and found out just a few days a go that we got upgraded to a Cat 10 .:) Very nice to get an upgrade and split bath!:cool1: For the Thanksgiving Magic 20th cruise! can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter