Who goes crazy during the last week of their countdown?

eelkmj01

DIS Veteran
I can't stand it anymore!!! I know I'm just whining, but these last few days seem to be lasting forever! 10 glorious days in WDW is consuming my every thought and I just want it to begin. The problem is, once it begins it's that much closer to ending! The great part of the trip ending is planning the next trip!

Me too!!!! I don't want to be at work (I am NOT doing any work!). We are long time veterans and STILL feel this way!

See ya!!:hippie:

Are you crazy... I'm going nuts with a month left. Everyday I find something to do with the trip, not to mention staying on the DIS forever. I've looked at crowd levels over and over. My kids have a count down chain and I'm the one always reminding them to take a link off...oh if I only had ten days!

I am going crazy as well...this has to be the slowest week ever, we fly out Saturday morning, I am completely packed and I just want to go!!

so excited.:cool1:

4 days to go and all I want to do is go pick up last minute supplies and go home to pack. I am absolutely worthless at work this close to a trip. I should just start calling in now.

Yep! One boss is already out of town and the other JUST left for her own vacation! Tomorrow and Friday will be days that I bring books/magazine and do nothing but read! And DIS!

.....And DIS!

and DIS, and DIS, and DIS...

I've got it bad too! I can't sleep at night, can't concentrate on work, I keep going over my ADR/park hours/things to do list and every trip I take to the store invloves buying last minute things to take along on the trip.

I was up until 2:30 last night reading Mousjunkies. The worse part was that I was reading all of this advice from the "experts" and I didn't learn anything new. You know it's bad when you know as much/maybe even more then the offical Mousejunkies. :lmao:

I'm going nuts here :cool1: We just booked yest. and we're going next week - talk about pressure - I'm gonna explode - In all seriousness I am a little overwhelmed since this just all happened. I don't know where to start so I just come on the Dis. :)

Me!!! I can't get anything done at work, I have so much to do at home I am busy every night, I can't sleep and wake up early b/c of the excitement and in general I am just a wreck! Next week is our last week and I have been trying to get extra work done this week b/c I know next week I will be useless, but I am already in danger of entering into that I can't get any work done, its time for Disney zone.

BillSears, isn't mousejunkies a hoot? I love it and would love to have the time to read it again next week to pass the time but won't have the time.

Don't forget to wave to me, BillSears!

I will! I'll wave from up on BTMR. :) I wouldn't be too surprised if we did bump into each other there. It's a big World but I often run iinto people I know when I'm at WDW.

We leave Saturday to drive down to Orlando and check into the Boardwalk Inn on Sunday. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I keep second guessing my ADRs, rethinking my park days, yada, yada. The closer the time gets, the slower the days go. But, I know once we are there, the days will fly and I will have to start thinking about the next trip! :thumbsup2

Let me just tell you.................. I am a lunatic at this point........... it's our first DVC stay and I'm just a wreck............. I cannot sleep either.......... it seems as though I'm here constantly trying to make sure I don't "forget" something.............. it's NUTS I tell you!!!!

It's been about 2 1/2 years since we've been and I'm seriously like that little kid........... I'm TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!! At least DH is just like me.......... So, I've got company!!! LOL

So, anyway - all of you who'll be there in 4 - yes 4 - VERY SLOWLY getting here................ 4 days.......... wave to me too!!!! :thumbsup2

Soo, I leave this coming sunday, and question for ya'll, I figure you'd prolly be somewhat in-the-know on this topic..

Well, weather.com shows scattered thunderstorms pretty much every day nxt week? but, if you go to an actual Orlando weather station, it shows sun...

Can someone please ease my nerves, I don't want it to rain our entire week we're there?! What are the chances weather.com is right??

Enjoy it.

I relish the feeling of an impending trip. The obsessing, the packing, the dreaming of the perfect day...ahhh.

I love the days before a Disney trip almost as much as the trips themselves!

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter