Who gets to wake Tinkerbell

missypriss19

Mouseketeer
I have heard that you can be the lucky soul to wake tink in the morning. How would you go about getting to do this. I am taking my 4 year niece, who is tink crazy, in August and what a blast this would be. Could someone give me some tips. Thank you:goodvibes

I have heard that you can be the lucky soul to wake tink in the morning. How would you go about getting to do this. I am taking my 4 year niece, who is tink crazy, in August and what a blast this would be. Could someone give me some tips. Thank you:goodvibes

With the new Pixie Hollow (Toontown) Meet & Greet for Tink and her friends, and the remodeling and downsizing of the Tinker Bell shop in Fantasyland, the "Waking Tink" has been substantially changed.

You can still do it.
You do not have to be "first in" to do it.

The shop is to the left just after you have entered Fantasyland coming thru the Castle Gates.

(Don't expect too much. It's just kind of "cute.")

Get an early reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast or at the Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique so you'll already be in the park at rope drop. You can clearly see Tink's Treasures at the back of the castle, so just line up there. It is a cute experience. Good luck!

Get an early reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast or at the Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique so you'll already be in the park at rope drop. You can clearly see Tink's Treasures at the back of the castle, so just line up there. It is a cute experience. Good luck!

That would work. But things have changed a bit.

Be aware that the shop formerly known as Tinker Bell's Treasures has been closed, remodeled (about half of its former size), and reopened as
Tinker Bell’s Fairy Treasures.

Guests can enter the shop at nearly any time of day and "summon" Tink.

A blogger HERE explain the way to do this.

Tinker Bell can only be "awakened" once a day so if you are not able to get there early enough to do that,you can request to "ring the bell" and request her to appear ANYTIME during the day.:)Basically,since the refurb, Tink now "performs" two little shows-the "show" where she "awakens" and the "show" where she just appears.Neither "show" is a HUGE event,but for Tink lovers they are FUN.To increase your chances of getting to request Tink's appearance,try to get a group of interested Guests together before approaching the Cast Member.:)

On Saturday 3/21/09 I was at MK in the evening after my DD17's High School cheerleading squad had competed that morning. They were in 2nd place out of 11 squads that night. The coach is a huge Tinkerbell fan, so I took her to the Tinkerbell Treasures shop and was just showing her where you can see Tinkerbell. The CM said to two of the cheerleaders that were with me You are going to win Nationals. We were like, how did she know that is what we were here for. She then asks us if we would like to call Tinkerbell. She asks me if I want to ring the bell. I get the two coaches and the rest of the girls and I let the coach who loves Tinkerbell (I do too, but she doesn't go to Disney much) ring the green bell. Then we got to see Tinkerbell come up. Then after that we all stood in a row and the CM asked us to make a wish (guess what we all wished for - but didn't say out loud because the CM said we couldn't say what we wished for). She then sprinkled our heads with pixie dust. I got some in my eye, but it was so worth it for the experience.

Well we didn't get 1st place, but we did come in 2nd place in our division out of 11 squads after Sunday's performance.

It was such a magical experience and I'm so glad it isn't just mornings anymore. It was so cool and I'm glad the girls that were with me who didn't get to experience things like this (some have never been to Disney before) got to experience this.

We didn't get to wake Tink, but we put her to bed one night right before the store closed. The girls were given certificates and sprinkled with pixie dust. BTW, we still have remnants of green glitter in their hair from last week.

We didn't get to wake Tink, but we put her to bed one night right before the store closed. The girls were given certificates and sprinkled with pixie dust. BTW, we still have remnants of green glitter in their hair from last week.
WOW!Is there a third "show" when they put Tink to bed or is it the same "show" as when she awakens where she stretches and rubs her eyes?Thanks.:)

I searched the store last trip with my niece and couldn't find the chest of drawers she was supose to be in.

Where exactly is she?

I searched the store last trip with my niece and couldn't find the chest of drawers she was supose to be in.

Where exactly is she?
The Drawers were removed during the refurb.Tink can now be seen in the "window' behind the sales counter when she appears.:)

Yep - She came to the little window. It was really cool.

Yep - you get to summon Tink. Just ask. When I went in I asked where to see her (looking for the dresser) and the CM gave me a bell and call her name. VOILA! She appeared! Very cute. I was pleasantly surprised.

I made sure I brought my goddaughter back later in the day and she was so thrilled to call Tink. A crowd had formed to watch and after it was over, everyone got pixie dust! :) She was so happy.

Brag moment!!!

Last September 2nd we went to Tinkerbelle's Treasures right at close. DD saw Tink in the chest and we have some great photos.

As I said it was right at closing and we were the last ones there.

The next morning, the shop was closed for refurb and the chest is gone :( But, my DD was the LAST to see Tink :)

Sorry, had to brag for one minute :)

We cannot wait to go back this year to actually meet Tink - DD is loves her!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter