• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have never had a real tree all my life my dm and dd say it is to messy. oh i just read some of it i am sick :cold: :cold: :cold: but i am not contagis ( bad at spelling

Hi All :wave:

Love my real tree!! I used to put up 3 full size trees !!! till we moved....and there isn't the room anymore (to DH's relief) :rotfl: I love the holidays!!! :love: I even enjoy the crowds, even if I don't need to buy anything. :rolleyes: I just wish everyone that walks by Happy Holidays. :wizard: Sometimes I have a treat in my pocket for the little ones. :teeth:

Well gotta go. gonna go out with DS and hang out in the crowds. Don't really need anything. :rotfl2:

Chat later :grouphug:

tinknutt said:
Well gotta go. gonna go out with DS and hang out in the crowds. Don't really need anything. :rotfl2:

Have fun and bring me home something, please ;)

uraken said:
i am sick :cold: :cold: :cold: but i am not contagis ( bad at spelling

I hope that you feel better soon uraken.

It's not fun being sick, is it :sad2:

Do you live where it is warm or where it is cold and snowy?

Good Morning all,
I Made it......I dont really think it was all that crowded yesterday... :confused3

It was a good day....not for christmas presents(although I got my SSstuff done)...
I did get a nice leather purse that was originally 60.00 and I paid 9.99 for it... :cool1:

And I ordered new reading glasses(mine are over three years old and all scratched) :guilty: ...not happy with what I had to pay for a pair of glasses,.:worried: ....but it was the going price( I checked around). The eye exam was not bad cost wise, Its just the glasses themselves(frames mostly) ::yes:: that are expensive...

We are a little worried about Sultan Pepper :paw: ....He has not wanted to eat his food for about a week now....he will eat his bones, So hes not starving himself, but hes been not quite right lately....Im going to make an appt. for him on Mon....Just incase....we are always worried about his liver, because of the drug he takes for his seizures....Boy, we LOVE him and wouldnt trade him for the world :lovestruc ...but he aint cheap to own :dog2:

Cally,
So glad to see you on more often :flower: ...I hope Rodger gets home BEFORE the 24th....but I agree with Kim...just as long as he gets home in one piece and can be with you all for christmas...Im sure he wont care about the tree.....

We cut our own every year......around here you go to a tree farm, pay $5-$10...they supply you with a bow saw(although we bring our own)....point you in the direction of the type of tree you would like and you go cut it down yourself....It makes for a nice tradition and a fun outing...They will even net it for you and help you put it onto your car...although we dont need that either...we just throw it into the back of the truck and drive the few miles home with it...easy, fresh and fun! ;)

Well DH and I dont really have any plans for today....Just gonna hang out and enjoy our nonworking day! :goodvibes

Ill be checking in now and again to see whos on and whats up...
OH...BP???????Hope you enjoyed your Birthday!....and will ya get back on here and post already! :3dglasses ....We Miss you!.... :wave2:

TTFN Everybody! :wave2:

uraken said:
i am sick :cold: :cold: :cold:

Hope you feel better soon... :wizard:

Tinknutt said:
Well gotta go. gonna go out with DS and hang out in the crowds. Don't really need anything

Have fun today Tinknutt. I'm usually like that too.. Love to hang out in the crowds and see the holiday decorations but for some reason this year... I'm just not feeling the spirit...

Dalpal said:
Cally,
So glad to see you on more often ...I hope Rodger gets home BEFORE the 24th....but I agree with Kim...just as long as he gets home in one piece and can be with you all for christmas...Im sure he wont care about the tree.....

:goodvibes Thank you :goodvibes

Hiya Robin :wave2:

Good almost afternoon everyone ;)

We have plans this afternoon to go to a flying buddy of Rick's. The guys are going to play with flight simulators on the computer for awhile and then we are going to go out to dinner.

Time to friends house ~~ 40 minutes.........

Time to dinner ........ another 1/2 hour or so.

Then the long drive back home again.

Oh well, it is something to do on a cold and boring Saturday (although having a nice nap sounds like a real good idea right about now :cat: )

I'm off to have some lunch now.

See ya later :moped:

:wave2: Cally, I'm so glad that you've come back to us again. I did miss you while you were gone and was wondering how things were going with you and yours. :wave2:

Cruisin said:
Good almost afternoon everyone ;)

We have plans this afternoon to go to a flying buddy of Rick's. The guys are going to play with flight simulators on the computer for awhile and then we are going to go out to dinner.

Time to friends house ~~ 40 minutes.........

Time to dinner ........ another 1/2 hour or so.

Then the long drive back home again.

Oh well, it is something to do on a cold and boring Saturday (although having a nice nap sounds like a real good idea right about now :cat: )

I'm off to have some lunch now.

See ya later :moped:

:wave2: Cally, I'm so glad that you've come back to us again. I did miss you while you were gone and was wondering how things were going with you and yours. :wave2:

Have fun today Robin :moped: I agree.. it's something to do.. I think I'll take the kids to the store.. They been asking for some ice cream :confused3

I'm glad to be back.... everything is goin good with us here . I just hit a few rough months but I think I can manage... :teeth:

Good afternoon all :wave:

Had a nice time out and about with DS. Bought a couple of DVD's (polar express, the HP I was missing, and 2 Lord of the rings I didn't have). The HP and LOTR's DVD's were only 9.99. More for my collection.

While we were out and about eldest DS called from VA, and he's coming home just after Christmas with DGF :dancer: :jumping1: :cheer2: :banana: :jumping3: :bounce: :thewave: :dancer: Very excited!!! Can you tell? :rotfl: :rotfl2:

BP???? You didn't even visit on your birthday!! :guilty: Hope it was happy :goodvibes

Robin, have fun tonight :)

Betsy your tree traditions sounds great!!

Hi Cally, have a good time with the kids today. It's still warm enough for icecream :sunny:

Chat with you all later :grouphug:

Dalpal said:
We are a little worried about Sultan Pepper :paw: ....He has not wanted to eat his food for about a week now....he will eat his bones, So hes not starving himself, but hes been not quite right lately....Im going to make an appt. for him on Mon....Just incase....we are always worried about his liver, because of the drug he takes for his seizures....Boy, we LOVE him and wouldnt trade him for the world :lovestruc ...but he aint cheap to own :dog2:

:
Hope your puppy is okay. :wizard: Keep us posted!!

Just want to share something with you that my lil one did..

I walk into my room and see marker spots on my bed...

So I ask him.. "did you write all over the bed?"

He says... "no, the markers did.. "

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kids!!!!

Good thing they are washable too...

:cutie: I bought a book today... Memoirs Of A Geisha...

I shall start reading it later on tonight... :) When the kids are in bed and the house is quiet....... :ssst:

uraken said:
i live where it is cold :cold: :cold: :cold: but it is not snowing :banana: :banana: :banana: but it is be low frezzing :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Yup, me too :earboy2:

Except that we do have snow on the ground right now.

It is going to warm up a bit this week and rain, so the snow will probably all melt away. :cheer2:

Cruisin said:
Morning.

We have never had a real tree in all the years we have been married.

Half the time I don't even put up my artifical tree :rolleyes:

I guess I'm sort of bah humbug about it all :earboy2:

:faint:

I'M TELLIN' SANTA!!!!!!!!

Let me give you a warning about Florida squirrels.....

I received a package from someone....whose Identity will be kept unknown...

in a very colorful envelope....

well...I thought it was the Secret Santa....

but...I was asked to open it....

so...after much deliberation...I did....

much to my surprise and delight....

I found a squirrel mcnugget box...AND...a Florida squirrel....

my mouth started watering....

so...I did the 3 c's....

I cleaned it....cut it...cooked it....

well!

tough little bugger it was....kinda tasty too....

BUT!!

it didn't sit too well in my tummy...

I had a galloping case of the pepto-bismol blues....

what the heck do you guys feed those squirrels?

Good Morning Thread Killers & Lurkers Alike!

I hope everyone had a nice ThanksGiving....

we did....

despite our friends in Canada sending us frigid temps and snow an butt deep to a 9 foot statue.....

it was a nice Thanksgiving...

we all gathered at WS's place....had 2 20 pounder's stuffed and cooked to a golden brown....and all the trimmings....

you may all PM me if you have leftovers....

aaaah.....and Thank you for the Birthday wishes....

another nice day....

we all gathered at my place....I had a cake decorated with Ariel the Little Mermaid....

it said "Happy Birhday Papa" ...in pink no less... :laughing:

the cake was served with store bought chocolate marshmallow ice ceam...and strawberry ice cream that PA made....

all the Grandkids helped me blow out the candles....

i received some nice gifts....they shouldn't have though....

OK! OK! I have to confess!

I opened the package from TinkNutt on my BD...seemed like a good time since it wasn't my Secret Santa gift....

and yes...it ad a squirrel mcnugget box....and t had the cutest squirrel in it...

we howled with laughter....

the gift brought many laughs and smiles TinkNutt...thank you very much...

I see it has a loop on it...and so...it will find an honored place on our Christmas tree in all the years ahead....

it's an instant family heirloom....

I hope my post above did not give you a galloping case of the pepto-bismol blues .....

:invisible ink : Maybe some of you-know-who's......... ( :boat: ) .... weisenheimering rubbed off on me angel: ) :/ invisible ink :

SO!!

I see HollyAnn :cool1: finally got tagged!

the Tag Fairy is getting brave.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter