Who exercised this weekend???

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by honeymo78, Sep 15, 2003.

1. honeymo78

honeymo78 Don't dream it, be it

I did - on Sat I walked 30 mins on the treadmill and boy did I work up a sweat. 25 mins at 3.0 and 5 mins at 3.5. To anyone who has used treadmills a lot will it eventually get easier to do those 5 mins at 3.5 and even longer? Does it eventually feel as comfortable as a walk at a lower speed? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. imgoingtodisney

imgoingtodisney Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e

ME ME ME
    30x's ea day around the gerbil track

4. DoeWDW

DoeWDW I've been a bit naughty since you've been away

Saturday - over 11,000 steps on the pedometer, including the 2 mile WATP

Sunday - over 10,000 steps on the pedometer, including a 3 mile walk with hubby

5. MelanieC

MelanieC <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

I did the 4 mile WATP Express and added weights. It was a really good workout. Sunday was my rest day.

Melanie

6. Tiger Lily 03

Tiger Lily 03 Moderator W.I.S.H. Moderator

I have increased my speed on the TM did 14 laps about 3.5 mi…did 5k at 4 mph and went the rest at 3.5 mph. I am hoping to still participate in a 5k next month. The knees are “feeling” it a bit at this point so will have to see. I did the Pilates 50 min workout as well. Then yesterday DH and I went for a 5 k stroll though the park. It was a beautiful weekend.

I am finally improving with the exercise routine, now to get the other side balanced…and on to the weight loss part as I have succeeded on gaining 3 pounds over the last couple of weeks.

7. CrzyforPiglet

CrzyforPiglet <font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta

I finally got back into the groove and got onto the treadmill yesterday for about 30 minutes. I would've gone longer but the a/c was broken in our complex exercise room and it was dang hot in there already!!

I'm trying to get back on track with the exercise reward chart I had gotten from Kamy. 4 more aeorbics and 4 pilates and I get a handsome reward!!

8. catherine

catherine <font color=red>Hey not fair, you guys already hav

Saturday I went for a long walk down the promenade in Blackpool (Seaside town in North of England). Sunday I went for another long walk around our local lake and then in the evening I worked out (aerobics) for about an hour.

9. AprilN

AprilN DIS Veteran

I did! Worked out at Curves on Saturday, and biked almost 8 miles (with two hills each way) on Sunday. Oh yeah!

10. leanne2255

leanne2255 Tagged myself!

I did. DH and I walked on Saturday, and I cut the grass yesterday, which I consider exercise since I worked up quite a sweat.

11. mishoe01

mishoe01 Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention

I did!!

I did my 1/2 hr workout at Curves Friday night - then drove up to NYC for the weekend, and walked TONS!!!! Not sure exactly what amount of walking I did, but no cabs were taken at all (and subway only to go down to Ground Zero).

Wish I had remembered to take my pedometer!!

12. binny

binny do something that MATTERS!

I did!
    I walked 2 miles between Sat and Sun and did and hour and a half od Yoga! :)

It feels so good to finally have the energy to move again!

13. disneyeveryyear

disneyeveryyear DIS Veteran

I did the 3 mile WATP each day - still have to go find a stretchie band.

14. CALIFLADY

CALIFLADY <font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is jealous of you

I walked on the treadmill for 1 hour on Friday at 4.0. Then on Saturday and Sunday, I was in Nikko and hiked all over, looking at temples and shrines, then took a 2 hour walk around a lake near Nikko on Sunday. It showed up on the scale this morning as a loss! Yea!

15. kayeandjim00

kayeandjim00 <font color=purple>Now living in Onderland!<br><fo

I walked/jogged 1 1/2 miles (IN THE RAIN!) Sat morning and then took a 3 mile walk with DH Sat night.

Sun I walked/jogged 1 1/2 miles (This time no rain though:D )

16. perfectmatch300

perfectmatch300 DIS Veteran

We walked around Vegas so much I wore the skin off the bottoms of my feet! Well, not really, but I did get blisters from all the walking! We walked all over the place! We also swam in the pool at our hotel every day. I came home exhausted!