Who else will be home in Oct?

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
We are going Oct 13-23. Looking forward to F&W for first time.

We are going to Vero Beach and Animal Kingdom Lodge or GF.

Unless we move to Vero before that. ::yes::

We'll be at OKW (first time there) from Oct. 17-22 or so for MNSSHP on the 17th and 20th.

lsutigger2--are you going to the tournament or to play?
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Taking our grandson, 180 mo, for his first Disney visit Oct 8-11 at VWL.

From the 10th October starting at BCV, and then on to various stops (as below!) until 31st October...cannot wait ...first trip home!

Denise :cheer2: :thewave: :thewave: :cheer2:

Can't wait....first two nights in a Savanna view at AKL then 5 nights in a 2BR at BCV's......We are bringing my wife's parents and our two kids DD5 and DS 19mos....it will be his first trip! My DD is spoiled rotten....it is her 4th trip!.....This will be the first time back for the inlaws since they came to see us get married in the YC Gazebo

Rich Ayers

We will be going home to BWV from Oct 22-29.

Our first F&W as well.

:smooth:

We will be there! October 1st - 10th. 2 Bedroom at BCV!

We'll be staying at Shades of Green Oct 1-2, then home to OKW Oct 3-8, then a final night somewhere still to be determined. Just waiting to see what kind of AP rates are available at that time. Probably at a moderate or a value.

Renaissance Resort at SeaWorld for oct 1-2 hit universal for holloween horror nights, then SSR 3-8.
Food and Wine festival here I come.

hey we will be there the 30 of october till nov 9 cant wait .we are staying a bcv.. dave

BCV for the Food and Wine Fest from Oct. 16 - Oct. 24. I can hardly wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter