Who else wants to be the Disney CMO

They have just added (or are in the process of) a bunch more application video to the cmo website. There are some really funny/crazy Disney loving people out there! Mine made it - I am wearing a pink shirt with a blue/green/purple background with Pooh.

I sent my video on Saturday and it still isn't on the website. How long is it taking to post them?

I submitted mine on Monday afternoon... by Tuesday morning it was on the site.

I'm thinking maybe they're only posting a random selection of the videos??

Do all of the submissions make it on the site or only the ones that are approved to go on to the next round? Just curious! Good luck everyone!!!

It's a mystery. Believe me, I wish I knew that answer to that!! The wondering and waiting is KILLING ME!! :scared1:

I was just looking through the videos and what is so confusing to me is everytime I look at them, they are in a different order. I can hardly tell if new ones are added or not.

Mine was up a few days ago, but they seem to have redone the site so they aren't in order of submission anymore. It randomly mixes them up each time. I'm the one sitting in front of a green wall with white french doors. I have glasses and a dark pink shirt.

As of right now, there are approx. 200 entries there (some appear to be duplicates).

Good luck to everyone!

I am so excited! My video got added today. I also figured out how you find them in submission order. If you click on any of the "random" videos, then look at the below where the player comes up...on the bottom there is a row of submissions. Those are the most recently added. Mine is there if you click to the third row, 4th on the right. I am wearing a mouseketeer shirt w/a bunch of pictures behind me.

Of course I want to be CMO! I can't believe how many other cooky and fun Disney fans are out there. I'm new to the site but am having a great time. I entered the CMO contest and can't think of anything else! I'm the tap dancing, hat changing mom who keeps getting challenged by Donald Duck with a NO MUSIC sign. There are so many great applicants but we can dream, right? Walt taught us that! Good luck to all!:cool1: :cheer2:

I was just reading on some other boards that people are being notified today. One site listed 2 men who said they got emails and phone calls today. That is all I have heard of so far...guess that it is not great news that we haven't heard anything. Good luck to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter