• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who else wants to be the Disney CMO

micki7337

<font color="blue">Luv that Mouse!<br><font color=
Chief Magic Official Will Oversee Magic in Disney Parks During The Year of a Million Dreams.

This sound like a great job so how many of the fellow Dis board members are going to apply for this.

I know that I will do this tomorrow night with my 2 DD's I just think of what I will do for less than 1 minute to convince them that I am to be Disney's first CMO.

Any body got an Idea for my video resume that has to be less than 1 minute in length.

Please help me so I can be the First CMO for Disney

Thank you in advance

DH :stitch:

Me! Pick Me!!! I am working on ideas myself, I also have to find someone with a video camera and figure out how to upload it! :rotfl: that should keep me busy for awhile!

Anne

Did you get to take the "test"? For some reason it isn't allowing me to take it and I WANT to! LOL

I'm shooting mine tomorrow!
It should be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see everyone's videos.

Hmmm, maybe it is my imagination, but there doesn't seem to be as much "buzz"/excitment about this as there was for the Mom's Panel. what do you think?

Anne

Hmmm, maybe it is my imagination, but there doesn't seem to be as much "buzz"/excitment about this as there was for the Mom's Panel. what do you think?

Anne

I agree. I think it is because the Mom's panel was picking many people and the video portion of this makes it more difficult.

Well, I finally got it done! Doing a one minute video was much harder than I imagined~! wish me luck!

Anne

Well, I finally got it done! Doing a one minute video was much harder than I imagined~! wish me luck!

Anne

I know we have been trying since the day I originally posted this. also the video quality is also an issue with the time on a HDD camcorder. So good luck all again.
:surfweb:

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck with this. I entered over the weekend and really thought I had a great entry. I had it come to me in a dream which was really weird! We recorded the whole thing, a song with background music and now today I found out that you are automatically disqualified if any music is playing in it. I seriously started to cry! This is the worst day ever. Talk about a shattered dream~first the mom's panel, got cut at third round, now this:(

Anyway, I hope someone around here has better luck than me! :wizard:

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck with this. I entered over the weekend and really thought I had a great entry. I had it come to me in a dream which was really weird! We recorded the whole thing, a song with background music and now today I found out that you are automatically disqualified if any music is playing in it. I seriously started to cry! This is the worst day ever. Talk about a shattered dream~first the mom's panel, got cut at third round, now this:(

Anyway, I hope someone around here has better luck than me! :wizard:

Maybe you can do another one without the music. I read over the rules several times to make sure I wasn't going to break any rules.

I think this is such an awesome opportunity - I would love it if my employer would give me a sabbatical and Disney would decide to hire me for this job...although I'm sure there are more "magical" people out there.

I will be excited to hear who gets this - and I hope it is a DISer so we can get updates of what the job is!!!

Sent in my video last night!! Does anyone here have their video up on the CMO website? It's going to be a VERY loooooong wait until they announce the first round winners on Feb 7th!!

My video is on the cmo website! If you look for the one with a woman standing next to a full size cut out of Captain Jack, that is me!

Good luck all!
Anne

My video is on the cmo website! If you look for the one with a woman standing next to a full size cut out of Captain Jack, that is me!

Good luck all!
Anne

Saw your video, very nice! :thumbsup2 How long did it take for it to get posted after you applied?

Mine is up there too. Right now it's on the second page (hit Next once) and it's the second from the right... the one with the fishtank in the background.

Good luck, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter