Who else is waiting on Summer AP rates?

Smiling Cheshire Cat

DIS Veteran
I'm so ready to book our next vacation.:yay: But we've probably got a couple of more months of waiting for Summer AP rates.

Here's hoping for 30 to 35% off Wilderness Lodge.:wizard:

Anyone else waiting and what are you hoping for?

I'll wait with you!! We just missed this latest round of AP discounts by a matter of days.

I am currently booked at POR Royal Rooms with the Spring Promo with 20% off my first 10 nights. I am hoping for 25% off, and for all 14 nights :wizard: That would be close to $900 in savings...

We're still waiting, the cut off date is 6/3 and we are planning a check in on 6/6. Hoping for 35% off Yacht Club, would like to stay club level.:cool1:

Yup, waiting to book for the third week in June and would love a code!

Waiting for August 30% off CBR and maybe 25% off AoA. Cant remember when I got the card in the mail last year but I know it was warmer outside, maybe Spring time.

Count me in, too! Waiting for 6/16, so we just missed the last round of discounts. I can't believe we're this close and I don't have anything booked! That is SO not like me :lmao:

Decided to go look on mousesavers at the history of discounts and last year's AP summer discounts were not released until May 9th.:crazy2:

We may have a long wait ahead of us. I was hoping to book a July trip by March.

Waiting as well. We are travelnig June 2-10 and only have ap rates for the 1st 2 days currently. Hoping the rest will come out soon!

I'm waiting I want to go at the end of June when my daughters are out school we went 4 years ago and we got a great deal, buy 4 nights get 3 nights free!

I'm a new AP holder, can you tell me where I find out that information? Thanks so much!!! :cheer2:
disney website, AP section or mousesavers should have some info

our trip begins 6/8. Have a good rate i booked thru orbitz last weekend that added 20% onto the spring promo but hoping for either a better AP rate or FDP (shot in the dark)

Smiling Cheshire Cat said:
I'm so ready to book our next vacation.:yay: But we've probably got a couple of more months of waiting for Summer AP rates.

Here's hoping for 30 to 35% off Wilderness Lodge.:wizard:

Anyone else waiting and what are you hoping for?

New here, what is AP ?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So hoping for any kind of a discount this summer...I am going June 28-July 6. Is this typically a black out period though???::confused3

Would love to get an AP rate, 15% or 20% off a value would be nice, we're currently booked at All Star Sports for July 25-28 before we start our first stay at DVC members at the BWV. If 25% came out for a moderate, I'd take that too and many upgrade!

For now we all wait (not so) patiently! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter