• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who else is praying they announce FREE DINING soon.

I would cancel my ressies with the Late Summer discount and get the full package if Free Dining was involved!

Ooh! Please FD!
:goodvibes

I too am hoping for Free Dining. We really want a trip Sept. 24- Oct. 2 but the only way we will go is if they offer free ding or another really good discount.

I'm another at pop if fD is coming out I will upgrade to a moderate. We are thinking CBR. Even if it is just the QSDP at the moderates that is fine with me.

Another one hoping FD is announced but I doubt it will be tomorrow. The discounts are usually announced on a Tuesday. I am guess next week. We are staying at pop and will stay at pop because we are doing 2 rooms. But even upgrading to the ddp will still save us a good amount of money that will go towards the Halloween party.

Just quoting myself but saving the money isn't bad either. Fd would save us 350.00. So that would be for MNSSHP and PL.

Hoping for a FD announcement for all of you this week. I was fortunate and got a pin code for FD for July.

Add me to the list. I'm hoping they announce a FD offer as well. I don't *think* it would be offered past Setp/Oct, yet. But, if it's offered for late summer, it leaves me hope they'll extend it like last year & we'd be able to get it for our trip in Dec! :goodvibes

ME TOO, ME TOO!!:yay::yay::yay:

With 2 adults and 3 kids (2 of which are adults on the dining plan) it will save us a bundle. Way more than a room discount at a value resort. My figures tell me FD will save us somewhere around $1,500.00 where a room discount would only be about $400.00. No brainer there, FD is way better.

We don't have our trip booked because I don't think we can afford it without. I don't want to go into debt for this and refuse to charge it to my credit card. I will be heading straight to the TA as soon as I find out it is announced.

Good luck to one and all, hope we all get what we want. :wizard:

Me too!!!:yay: We have 2 rooms booked at Pop already for Nov. into Dec. with the DDP. It would save us close to $2000 if FD comes available!

Would prefer a room discount for the middle of October. I guess dining would be ok. Still nothing on their site.

Going crazy waiting......I wonder if the Disney people read our posts and then tease us--knowing we are waiting & going crazy!:banana:

Just got off the phone with disney. No discounts have been released for summer:mad::mad::mad:

Just got off the phone with disney. No discounts have been released for summer:mad::mad::mad:

So the big question is how many people are actually going to either not book or cancel their trips if there isn't a summer discount and they didn't get one of the covetted PINs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter