Who Else is Nuts Enough to Go for Christmas Day AND NYE This Year?

AmyBWV99

It's a s'winter s'wonderland; you can freeze while
What are your dates?
Where are you staying?
What are your plans?

We're going December 24 to January 2. We're staying at BWV in a studio. We've booked all of our ADR's and our only real plans are to be at the MK on the 25th (eating at TTS), the MK on the 30th (to see the NYE fireworks a day early; eating at CG) and Epcot on the 31st (eathing at Chefs De France).

Makes me cringe just thinking about it!!! I went one year for the week of Christmas through New Years.....I couldn't believe the crowd levels! And I even shop on Black Friday!!!! I won't be back during that week ever again.

We will be getting out of town just about then . We have left right at the big holidays this year ( July2nd, Oct31st & Dec 22nd).

We will be there Dec 15 to Jan 4. staying at Fort Wilderness

Dec 25 we will be at the MK for the parade and to have dinner at Crystal Palace.
Dec 31 Epcot having dinner at Alfredo's at 6pm which is 12 midnight in Italy the CM go absolutely nuts its great.

Have fun

Me! Me! Me! Oh, pick me!!! :wave: I have been to WDW for Christmas at least 7 or 8 times. I LOVE it! But the kicker is, I go at other times of the year too. I would NEVER recommend someone to go at Christmas for their first ever trip but we LOVE going to see the decorations, holiday festivities and believe it or not, we ENJOY the crowds - because we take it slow and only do a couple of things a day!

We're staying at CSR from 12/23-1/1. We'll be doing LeCellier CP dinner package on Christmas Eve, dinner at Artist Point (13 in all!) with sleigh rides on Christmas Day and LTT for dinner at MK on NYE with fireworks at midnight.

Hope to see you there!!! I'm really just praying for nice weather - I could care less about the crowds!

Dec 28-Jan 1.We rotate parks every year.It's been 3 years since we did MK during the holidays.We love it,but you must be prepared for anything.ADRs are much more important.We have...
28th MK and TTS D
29th Epcot and San Angel D
30th AK and offcampus @ Landry's
31st Epcot with Coral Reef L and V&As D
1st MGM and MM

We do big breakfasts and pack kashi/protein bars in case lunch is difficult.Pack at least 1 extra layer of clothes and socks and stick'em in a locker.

We are there Dec.22-Dec.28 staying offsite. Only definite plans are MK for Christmas Day and Crystal Palace for dinner. So call us Christmas nuts crazy about ::MickeyMo

ME TOO!!! :cool1: We will be at CSR from Dec 24 - Jan 2. We are going to MK on the 25th and 30th also for EMH and I hope several other times in between. We will be doing the Candlelight Processional on Christmas Eve and the Illuminations Cruise on NYE. We have 12 or 13 ADRs and a Wishes Cruise on the 27th, and Cirque de Soliel. I am planning on going to the parks only really early and really late.

We will have a lot of day time to kill, so I was wondering; when the parks are super crowded, is everything else? We want to do Downtown Disney, Disney Quest, Miniature Golf and anything else we can think of away from the parks.

Count us in - we are thrilled to be going at Christmas! We will be there from Dec 23 - Jan. 1 - but taking a cruise first.

We will be staying at ASSp and AKL.

Christmas Eve - MGM and CP with dinner at Alfredo
Christmas Day - AKL and the Hoop De Hoo Musical Review
NYE - start the day with Sunrise Safari and dinner at Jiko's

We will be taking a side trip to see the Orlando Magic Play and also to see Disney's The Lion King musical.

Going to be a magical vacation. :cool1:

Do any of you who have been to disney this week before know if any days are better than others...or if any parks should be avoided on specific days...I'm preping for it to be crazier than i've ever seen disney but still wondering if there were any tips to doing it Christmas week.

Me!! :banana: But I live local. I go for the atmosphere and the parade and the fireworks and don't bother trying to ride any of the rides.

We did it last year for Christmas and had a blast. New Years we missed because we had a concert in Tampa. This year we are planning on being in MK for New Years. :cool1:

Especially since the perimeter fireworks for HalloWishes weren't 360 this year. WDW says the 360 will be back for New Years Eve and 4th of July.. I love the 360 degree fireworks in MK.

Have a fun Trip!!
Cindy

Me Me Me :cheer2:

Our first ever Christmas ans we are going from 14th December until 3rd January staying at AKL, Contemporary Atrium Club and Villas at Wilderness Lodge :woohoo:

:rotfl: We are there Dec. 22nd thru Jan. 2nd. Having Dinner at the Castle on New Years Eve prior to the fireworks. Its so exciting. Dec. 22nd is MVMCP. We love it crowds and all.

Suzanne
:santa: pixiedust:

Count us in. We're there Dec 22-Dec 29th staying offsite. Going to MVMCP on 12/22, Christmas Eve Le Celliar with CP at 5pm
Christmas - Breakfast at the Castle
Christmas Night- Wishes Cruise!

This will be our first Christmas at the world!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Dec18-24 at POP for us, then villa offsite 24-Jan6

MVMCP on the 21st
CP on the 23rd

Planning on lots of people watching, treat-eatin' WDW fun!! :goodvibes

:sunny:

We are staying in Fort Wilderness from Dec 29 - Jan 7. Currently we are having dinner at Crystal Palace and doing NYE in MK.

See ya all there

Should be a blast! I can't wait to experiance NYE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter