Who else is going "home" Memorial Day week?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Just wondering who else is going to be going home the week of Memorial Day? What resort? We'll be at OKW in a 2 BR from 5/25-5/30, celebrating DS's college graduation (finally!)

Will be going home for the first time MAY 25-03. We will be in a one bedroom at BWV. Very excited about our first trip home!! DS2 AND DS7. My mother and step-father will also be there too but in a different resort.

:p

Just booked today a studio at OKW from 5/21 thru 5/26 for my DH and I, unfortunately I had to waitlist for a studio for the night of the 25th so I took a 1 bdrm, hope it comes thru I hate to waste those 10 extra points. We'll be havin fun!!! :Pinkbounc

Jemima

We'll see you at OKW. We are in a 2-bdrm also. It'll be myself, 2 DDs, MIL, SIL, nephew, and, God-willing, DH home from Kuwait. We'll be there from 5/25 - 6/1. We had originally planned to stay at the BW, but couldn't get in, so with the point savings got to stay one extra day.

Can't wait to get home!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

The Kidds clan will be at the BCV from the 24th thru the 31st :).

Scoop - what are you guys doing on Sat night. I think we'll be in Epcot for Illuminations. If you are going to be there perhaps we migth cross paths. Looks like I'll see gcurling and family on the 26th, and I hope to cross paths with raidermatt sometime on the 24th/25th/26th. Be cool to add you to the list ;).

Congrats on the anniversary :).

We are cruising on the Wonder 5/22 - 5/25 and then we are checking into BWV until 5/30. It will be me, dh, dd (6) and ds (2). Are there any plans for a meet somewhere??? We would be interested....;)

We'll be at HH! We've stayed there for 2 nights but never a week so we're looking forward to a new adventure!

I'm going "home" to WLV for the first time May 24-30. With me will be my son and his best friend! We can't wait, although I think I'm the most excited one of the group! I'm even thinking about leaving Friday evening and driving half way....you know, just can't get there soon enough!!!

We will be at VB May 25-29 and then to VWL from May 29-31....
Cannot wait to go "home"!!!!! :) We are leaving Friday to drive to dh parents in Ohio...then Sat we plan to drive to Jacksonville and stay the night...then only a short drive to VB on Sunday morning!
yahoo!!!!

Kamy

Myself, DH, and DD 12 will be at OKW from 5/25 to 5/30, then BCV from 6/1 to 6/6. Going to Tampa the weekend in between. We'd love to meet up, especially with families with girls! Diana

We will be in a studio at OKW from May 25th - 28th. We will be celebrating our 21st wedding anniv!!! We can't wait to go HOME!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
-Deb

That's such a coincidence! We'll be at OKW at that time, and our 21st anniversary is just before we go.

We'll be "home" in an OKW 1-br May 17 - 28. We joined DVC over Memorial Day weekend in 1992, and we've gone every year since :D

We'll (Me, Mom & Stepdad) be there from May 23- June 1

May 23-May 26th we're staying at AKL :) and then we'll be at OKW in a 1 bedroom from May 26-June 1 :)

I can't wait to go back "home" I've been "homesick" since my last visit a year ago!

Well.... We won't be going "home" but we'll be at the Poly from May 24-31 using our "free" incentive stay when we bought our home last year! :) So it's close!

I'm going but not "home" or anything close to it ... I'm staying the weekend at All-Star Sports.

Actually the majority of each night will be spent at the Adventurers Club and I'll be sleeping at All-Star Sports.

Hi everyone!! My DH and I will be at OKW from May 25th until June 1st. We'll be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary! Guess we are a little bit older than the rest of you!! LOL!!

There could be a chance that my family and i will be going down during memorial day weekend. If so, it will be b/c of me going to start my WDWCP experience on May 28. I know that is in the middle of the week but we would probably go down during the weekend and get somethings done and out of the way before i move into my appartment for the college program.

JAM

Count us in for OKW. DW and DD will check into a one bedroom May 20 trough May 27. Myself and DS will join them May 22. We will be the family with the BIG "IT IS GREAT TO BE HOME" smiles on our face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter