Who else is flying out of Halifax on April 22??

Puccaw

DIS Veteran
Just wondering, I am pretty sure that there is someone else here who is flying out on the same plane.

We are flying out on April 18 direct with Air Canada!:banana::banana:

Must be the exact flight we're taking but a week later. I'm not thrilled about how small the plan is...as long as I get there and back in one piece that's all that matters.. I HATE FLYING :lmao:

Hi,

Our friends are on the 22 flight!!!!! We were going to take that flight but then the price shot up!!!:scared1: We are going on the 24 now! We got a great deal! We will meet up with our friends there!!!!!!! Oh my its getting close!!!!!!:wizard:

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!:wizard:

We are flying out of Bangor on April 26th with Air Allegiant. Tickets wre $19.99/person one-way. With fees, taxes , etc. the total was about $86.00 for the two of us. Still haven't booked the return flight but couldn't pass up the deal!

We are flying out of Bangor on April 26th with Air Allegiant. Tickets wre $19.99/person one-way. With fees, taxes , etc. the total was about $86.00 for the two of us. Still haven't booked the return flight but couldn't pass up the deal!

Okay I have to ask..how do you plan a vacation this close with not having your return flight? Do you have your accomodations booked? I'm just really curious as I'm the "planner" type of person..I have to have everything planned out well in advance so I don't have a heart attack stressing about things...:lmao:

I do not have hotel or a return flight booked yet, but no worries. There are many flights going out of Orlando and lots of hotel rooms available. I already have the time off, and worst case scenario I would be out $86.00. Sometimes the best deals come up the closer you get to the dates you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter