Who else is doing the single digit dance??

Minnie1156

<font color=red>No apology needed, just wanted you
Only 9 more days and I will be in Disney July 11th to the 19th. Who is joining me?? :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :bounce: :wave2: :rotfl: :Pinkbounc :rolleyes1

Yep, I'm right there with ya! We leave next Saturday, July 8th, and will be at Pop on Sunday July 9th and stay through the 15th!

:mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:

HunnyPots said:
Yep, I'm right there with ya! We leave next Saturday, July 8th, and will be at Pop on Sunday July 9th and stay through the 15th!

:mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:

I will be at the pop on July 11th to 19th Maybe I will see you. Wear some green!!! :bounce: It will be my DH and I. We are renewing our vows. Look for the couple with the Bride and Groom Mickey Hats. It is a surprise for DH. I can't wait. We are doing it at the Wishing Well in MK on the 11th at 5PM if you are around, stop by. :Pinkbounc :woohoo:

I'm doing the single digits dance as of today. We leave for Disney July 12th. 9 days from today!!!! My kids actually count the day before because we stay at the Philadelphia Hilton Airport Hotel so we can stay and park. Since were gone for 16 days that's actually the least expensive option. So according to my count 9 days, according to their count 8 days until vacation starts.

Staying at DVC SSR and from the looks of the reservation system, everything is booked that is on Disney property!! Enjoy and will be looking for the green! :thumbsup2

6 hours geez im going insane!!!!! I cant sleep at all :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Nine more days until we head out for July 15-22 at AKL!!! :banana:
I already am having a hard time sleeping at night. What's gonna happen the night before!?! :rotfl2:
POTC here we come, mateys! pirate:

Can't wait! I am going with two ladies from work...both big disney fans. One hasn't been to WDW in 20 years and the other hasn't been at all (only Disneyland).

We are all ansy to go visit the mouse :dance3:

This time next week I will be in "The Happiest Place On Earth". I am so excited. How am I going to make it 6 more day???? :cool1: :love: :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :lmao:

I can’t believe it we finally get to do the single digit dance!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
July 14th - 23rd at FW cabins :)
:dance3:

Hey we will be there! :woohoo: Leaving Sunday July 9 till July 15, staying at the Poly. :sunny:
I started having a hard time falling asleep last night so I don't see much sleep for me for the next 4 days. :hourglass

We leave early Friday Morning. I'm so excited, I can't sleep. I finished packing yesterday. I am so excited. It has been over 2 years--2 long years. I can't wait.

Only 9 days left for us!!! DH and I are staying at POFQ. Our friends are flying down to join us for the long weekend!!!! I can't wait to start driving up to Orlando. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter