Who else is celebrating "Disney Eve" today?

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
We are! Yay! :bounce:

I'm cooking for 11 people, the Turkey is in the oven, stuffing made, potatoes and rice ready to go! I also made Frunch (from AKL)! :p

It's snowing lightly here and the kids are watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. DH went to visit his Dad in the hospital (who is doing well after his surgery on Monday). Soon the house will be bustling with guests.

Dinner is at 2pm! Then, the usual Disney Eve activities will follow, cleanup, baths, manicures/pedicures, movie, triple check the alarm clock :tongue: and off to bed.

Hope everyone has a great day! Sign in below if it's YOUR DISNEY EVE! :Pinkbounc

Karen

It is Disney eve for us too! We are so excited!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Another family here getting ready. Disney eve is now upon us.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.:thewave:
our countdown is wrong we added a day!

Count my family of 12 for Disney Eve! I am at work right now (the hospital is never closed!) But counting the hours till we fly out tomorrow for our 7 day Disney cruise! Can you believe that it is finally here? :Pinkbounc :crazy: :bounce:

I am so THANKFULL to be going. Have a nice trip everyone.

Count us in. Had 16 people for Thanksgiving-Dinner was at 12:30 and they were all gone by 3PM. House is clean, turkey sandwichs are made for plane, luggage by door belly band ready---now if only I could sleep:crazy:

Cheryl

I hope you all have <b>magical</b> trips. My Disney eve is still a week away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter