Who else has the Wii Olympics game?

NewJersey

DIS Veteran
This game is so much fun! I'm trying to unlock the other events now but I really like the swimming, hammer throw, and 100m dash.

We have it. I like the track events and skeet and archery. i agree a lot of fun:cool1:

This game is so much fun! I'm trying to unlock the other events now but I really like the swimming, hammer throw, and 100m dash.

We have this and it's one of our favorites...we already unlocked all the levels there is to this game.

lettie

We have it. I like the track events and skeet and archery. i agree a lot of fun:cool1:

The track events are a ton of fun. I'm unlocking the advanced class events now and I just got archery so I'll to try that.

I broke the WR in the 4x100 meter dash but my hands almost fell off doing it. ;)

Do you guys have younger kids? I wonder how my 4 and 7 year olds would like it.

I have it too! But the sad this is that I can't play it yet, as I can't find a Wii.:sad2: I bought the game early as Target had it on sale for $37.00 and thought that was an awesome deal! So right now I am on a mission to get me a Wii!!!!! I hope soon!

I have it too! But the sad this is that I can't play it yet, as I can't find a Wii.:sad2: I bought the game early as Target had it on sale for $37.00 and thought that was an awesome deal! So right now I am on a mission to get me a Wii!!!!! I hope soon!

Keep your eye on wiitracker.com!

My kids rented it and had a lot of fun with it so I'm guessing they will be buying it soon.

I laughed watching them doing the races, they really got into it.

I love the Olympics! That and Carnival games are our favorites.

BTW~~What do you have to win in order to unlock archery? Please do not say Skeet........I am soooo terrible at Skeet shooting.

We currently have it rented from Blockbuster and have had fun with it for the most part. DW can't do the field events very well and I can't do the swimming very well.

It is just stupid that - like with so many of the supposedly "multiplayer" Wii games - you have to have someone go through in single player to unlock everything before multiplayer will work for all the options. Assanine. If it is a multiplayer game, make it a multiplayer game from the start! Have a separate option for single player, but don't lock all of the multiplayer items. It's called a "Wii" so that WE can play it - not so that I can sit and watch you unlock all the special things before we can join back in... stupid...

I love the Olympics! That and Carnival games are our favorites.

BTW~~What do you have to win in order to unlock archery? Please do not say Skeet........I am soooo terrible at Skeet shooting.

You have to play the circuits in single player and win medals to unlock the other events and dream version events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter